vBulletin Timeline [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTERiS

Participant
ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

Timeline - Facebook Timeline style of latest threads

I'm offering my hard work for free, without even a single copyright line in footer, expecting that some of you will appreciate the time that I spent for coding it and they will donate something.
Timeline is an addon that I coded for my own use and I'm releasing to the community in case that you want to use it. As it has been coded for me, the current version maybe has some limitations that you will not like. For example as I don't hide threads per usergroup permissions it...
Read more about this resource...

insaneadmin

Enthusiast
This sounds nice. Do you have any images showing how it looks? Would need to wait for the usergroup permissions before trying it myself but I like the idea.

ChrisTERiS

Participant
It takes me so long time to find the files, much more the screenshots :(
In total they're more than 60 vB applications (v3&v4) and it's a miracle that I can even find the files. Found some mods like microBUSINESS and microSUGGESTION that I even forgot them.

Anyway I'll try tomorrow to find screenshots.

insaneadmin

Enthusiast
No rush, I get that you are busy and so can wait. Keep up the great (disorganised) work! :D

Phillip

The Priest
Timeline on vBulletin? Very nicely done, sounds good and it looks amazing. Keep up the good work, ChrisTERiS

ChrisTERiS

Participant
Timeline on vBulletin? Very nicely done, sounds good and it looks amazing. Keep up the good work, ChrisTERiS
Thank you. It has also a hidden feature. The design in responsive so if someone has a vB responsive style it will also works fine.

I've in mind to add at least one feature in the upcoming days. To check if thread has any image attached and display that image in timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.