Threadloom Newsletter

Threadloom Newsletter [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($0.01)
  • Admin

Threadloom

Administrator
Threadloom submitted a new resource:

Threadloom Newsletter - Painless email newsletters. 10 minutes to setup, 10 minutes to curate, $10 per month.

Description

Threadloom Newsletter is a platform that enables you to easily send out smart email newsletters.

It uses machine learning to select your best content. This produces newsletters with higher click rates, and saves you time. You can send newsletters automatically, or create a review panel to curate them with Curation Assistant.

It takes 10 minutes to set up and 10 minutes to curate. Pricing starts at $10 per month for up to 10,000 contacts, and includes the following:...
Read more about this resource...

• Admin

Threadloom

Administrator
Just updated the listing to include 25k free newsletters a month. Unable to edit the original post :)

overcast

Adherent
Is it specifically designed for forums or it can be integrated with Blogs like self hosted WordPress?

Bionic Rooster

Adherent
It's recommended you contact your host for these changes.
We have a support article on it, if you would like your host to reference here.
Ok well thanks anyway, I have uninstalled this add-on because there were too many privacy issues such as having to include my personal address which is displayed the news letters.

TLChris

Administrator
Ok well thanks anyway, I have uninstalled this add-on because there were too many privacy issues such as having to include my personal address which is displayed the news letters.
Correct - We adhere to all sending of newsletters on behalf of our customers, which is a requirement for SendGrid and Can-Spam Act of 2003, listed here.
Thanks for trying out our product, and wish it worked out for your community.