This is a really cool website

we_are_borg

Administrator
It’s to busy to much red with no contrast so people that have issues with sight will have issues. Content is placed second because the animation has front row seat. Only when you go further in the site you see good content but again to much red, also red makes people act differently. So yes nice animation 0 function for me, its not a company i would hire if there page needs to impress me.

MagicalAzareal

Magical Developer
Oh wow, I see what you mean, that flash of red is a bit much.

It's alright, although yeah, the red is a bit much.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
the website is “different” than modern websites... i can see this being the future of websites

view on a phone , even if i was not interested in the subject matter i looked at everything just to see the pages cant say any website has done that to me before so something is right about it

maybe it was my lemming way to fall into a trance

you have to view on your phone and in portrait mode the site even tells you to turn your phone if in landscape

Last edited:

we_are_borg

Administrator
Different yes, but color wise its a nightmare. Animations are being used if its like the where just invented, to much and serves no purpose. These days if website is not mobile friendly they would have been in the dark ages. Its for a reason that we use different colors and why this is not done by others.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Different yes, but color wise its a nightmare. Animations are being used if its like the where just invented, to much and serves no purpose. These days if website is not mobile friendly they would have been in the dark ages. Its for a reason that we use different colors and why this is not done by others.
I think the website redefines “mobile friendly” have you looked on a phone?

i have not seen on any device but a phone

fixer

I'm In My Prime
I know what it is now!

It is a website that works like a mobile application

that is why it feels futuristic on a phone

haqzore

Devotee
Wow... Phenomenal site. Also only viewed on mobile.

It's satisfying to just watch.

Study Force

Participant
Cool site just to look at, but a practical nightmare otherwise.

Thanks for sharing!