The Vaping Forum

omg123

Aspirant
all the talk is of new legislation for ecigarrettes - do you think that will drive the whole thing underground ?

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
all the talk is of new legislation for ecigarrettes - do you think that will drive the whole thing underground ?

Nah, I think they will regulate it and add "sin tax" to it. Luckily its a lot easier to home-make ejuice than actual cigarettes :p

Probably not, a lot of people that I know that vape mix their own e-juice and have custom modifications. People get really into this sort of stuff, a lot of people that vape don't even have nicotine in their e-juice.

I switched over for awhile but ended up back on the tobacco. It's really helpful for someone trying to quit, I managed to stay away from the smokes for a long time because of my vapes.

Shawn Gossman I'm going to pass the link to your forum to some of my local friends. Hopefully they sign up since I know they're experts on this sort of stuff. :)

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
I switched over for awhile but ended up back on the tobacco. It's really helpful for someone trying to quit, I managed to stay away from the smokes for a long time because of my vapes.
Why did you go back ?

With the vape I had a tendency to just constantly puff on it. I started off with a strong e-juice because I was a heavy smoker, I also had a milder blend as well. The idea was to step myself down slowly.

It did help me kick the smokes for awhile, but I constantly puffed away on the thing. My tolerance to nicotine went up, the upkeep became an issue, and I couldn't just simply light the thing and do my job at the same time like I could with a cigarette.

Anyway at some point it just broke and I never replaced it. I was already bumming a smoke here or there from co-workers so I just bought a pack of newports so I wasn't a constant bum. I was under a lot of stress at the time and just kinda fell back into the habit, only difference is I smoke a pack and half - two packs a day now instead of just one a day.

I've been a heavy smoker for years, started when I was 15. I was stupid back then and just haven't kicked the habit for good. I ain't ready yet (even though I've quit 3 times now, twice cold turkey). One of these days I'll beat it, but it ain't going to be today.

Last edited:

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
I couldn't just simply lite the thing and do my job at the same time like I could with a cigarette.
Can't you get e-cigs that would work like that ?

e-cigs can be cheap and it's guilt free smoking.
Time to get back to vaping for Brad :)

The good ones require you press a button to get a satisfactory hit. Even the small ones are much heavier than a cigarette and bothersome to hold in your mouth when you don't have a free hand.

It's a habit, I'm not trying to justify smoking. I'm just saying it's eaiser to landscape and smoke at the same time than it is to vape. ;)

Digital Doctor

Tazmanian
The good ones require you press a button to get a satisfactory hit. Even the small ones are much heavier than a cigarette and bothersome to hold in your mouth when you don't have a free hand.
Invent a beer helmet with ecigs on it.
or some ear blue tooth piece that is a vaper.
or some e cig that is attached to something around your neck.

The chain smokers need better vaping tools !!!!

omg123

Aspirant
but if theyre mixing it themselves, they wont be putting banners up advertising it, so there will be less advertisers for the forum,

dieKetzer

Adherent
im an istick/nautilus mini kind of vaper myself.
imo if anyone is looking to jump into vaping, thats the rig to get :tup:

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Yeah I was on the MVP before I went to a mod and it was a great setup. The mods are much stronger though and when you attach a built drip system to it, it is supposed to really help with the flavoring. I still use a tank though because its easier. I don't want to have to drip in eliquid every 3 or 4 hits. My little brother drips though and he really likes doing it.

TheChiro

Devotee
but if theyre mixing it themselves, they wont be putting banners up advertising it, so there will be less advertisers for the forum,
These forums are against most ad networks TOS so their only form of advertising would have to be direct, which if people are making stuff at home, I'm sure there are products these people are still needing to make their own...so they could contact those providers. On top of that, there is always the population that would rather just buy the product and not have to do any work themselves.

----

I love my hookah and I've seen some awesome vape mods that make me want to ditch my hookah and get a vape mod. I just don't know where to start and I'm not that big into the mechanical side of things. A friend on a hookah site I go to was showing off his fogger (or something to that effect) and I was amazed at the smoke that comes off that thing...it was more than my hookah! And to top this all off, I didn't realize you could create your own e-juice. I may really have to look into this so I can ditch my huge hookah set up.