The SMF project welcomes Suki as the new PM!

XinYenFon

Developer
The SMF project recently had its annual elections for the PM position.

After many years in the position (albeit with a short break) I have stepped down as Project Manager of the Simple Machines Forum project. I will continue to be involved with the project, providing support and what-have-you, but I don't feel that I have the time to commit to the PM role.

Suki - a long-time team member who has "worked" on the support team, the customization team and has been one of the key developers in the support of the 2.0.x branch and the ongoing development of the upcoming 2.1 branch - was elected as the Project Manager of SMF.

Suki is well respected by the team and the community in general. She has some great ideas and excellent goals - and, actually, will be the first active developer who has taken on the role of PM.

I look forward to seeing her lead the project into the next release and beyond.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating the new Project Manager.

--Kindred
We are grateful to Kindred for everything he did in the past, and happy to see he decided to stay in team :) Have questions to our new PM ? Ask here :)

H-DB

Enthusiast
Congratulations to Suki and many thanks to Kindred for your past work as PM. And thanks to the SMF Team for great product.

designsbyaura

Aspirant
I said congra's over at SMF but says it again, clever people you are and i appreciate what you do for the community.