The most useful addons

SilverBoy

Neophyte
Hi there

I'm a new with Xenforo, migration from vBulletin 4 after long journey with it from 2001, I noticed that there are some builtin features exists in vBulletin doesn't available in Xenforo, so I want to ask you, what is the most addons that you use in your Xenforo forum, and what are the most important addons in your opinion, and at last what is the best (custom) addons that you have in your forum.

Thanks in advance.

DaveL

Habitué
I have the following installed:

Xencarta Wiki Pro
Navigaton Badge
Unread Post Count
Medals
Most ever online
Spaminator
Improved Member Stats
Holidays
User Criteria Extended
Custom Username Icons
Ads Manager
Bolt to New Posts
Daily Statistics
Member Search
Members Recently Onlone
Private Threads
Shoutbox
Social Groups
Top Posters of the Month
View Signature
Welcome Thread

Most important ones for me, as in I couldn't upgrade if they were not available would be:
Xencarta Wiki Pro
Social Groups
View Signature
Medals

Frode789

Participant
Depends highly on what is important for you.. What do you want to display on the site?

For me, I have:
Custom Addon for database
Social Groups
XFA Tournaments
XenRio
XenPorta 2
XenAttendo 2
Discord Integration
Database Backup
Nulumia Xenporta Improvements
Classifieds
XF RM
XF MG
Raffles
Badges
XenConcept Premium Page
XD Feature Threads
TH Image Optimizer
TH Donate
TH Giphy

Frode789

Participant
What is that about? Care to explain?
My new project. https://www.theadminzone.com/threads/my-passion-project-board-game-community-website.153229/

I needed a database addon for XF. A way to store games in a database, with elegant index page with tons of filtering and sorting options available. On the game details page, it will have several tabs linked to each game, images, files, reviews, forum tab and other goodies, all connected to the game entry. You can also add designers and publishers, and they will have their own page in the database (where you can see what other games they have made).

sbjsbj

Fan
My new project. https://www.theadminzone.com/threads/my-passion-project-board-game-community-website.153229/

I needed a database addon for XF. A way to store games in a database, with elegant index page with tons of filtering and sorting options available. On the game details page, it will have several tabs linked to each game, images, files, reviews, forum tab and other goodies, all connected to the game entry. You can also add designers and publishers, and they will have their own page in the database (where you can see what other games they have made).
Have you already got this addon built?