That "special offer" ad is messing up the menus

djbaxter

Tazmanian Veteran
It could be repressed hostility... or non-repressed hostility... or conicidence... or repressed longing and lust...

There are so many possibilities, which is why I say repreatedly on my Psychlinks site that I won't do online diagnosis...

But if I were a betting man... I'd probably put my money on Azh thinking you're insane. :shifty:

Outumuro

TAZXbar Publisher
would anyone have a spare life I can go get?

Hmm... *checking, mutters*... nothing in the file drawer. *looks under the desk* Hmm... *looks in the wastebasket* ...nope.

I thought I had a spare, but heck... I can't even find mine! ;)

Hangman

Tazmanian
It could be repressed hostility... or non-repressed hostility... or conicidence... or repressed longing and lust...

There are so many possibilities, which is why I say repreatedly on my Psychlinks site that I won't do online diagnosis...

But if I were a betting man... I'd probably put my money on Azh thinking you're insane. :shifty:

:ferris: :drama:

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional

LOL I'm represing nothing.. when do I ever hide what I'm thinking? ;)

If you made that bet, you might make yourself a penny or two!

annakey

Charter? What Charter?

co1.jpg

:heart:

djbaxter

Tazmanian Veteran
@annakey: I loved that movie. But my favorite part was the mafia guy right in the beginning of the movie threatening a cow with a gun if he didn't move away from the limo. :D

annakey

Charter? What Charter?
@annakey: I loved that movie. But my favorite part was the mafia guy right in the beginning of the movie threatening a cow with a gun if he didn't move away from the limo. :D

It's a brilliant movie! Has a patient ever taken a shot at you? Or shot your couch? BTW De Niro plays a similar character - an uptight retired CIA guy (in other words, state licensed mafia ai98.photobucket.com_albums_l272_annakey_2006_lol5.gif ) - in the 'Meet the Fockers' films. Have you seen those?

meetthefockers_2.jpg

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
I'd like to make a website devoted to this ad and then I can play with it no matter if you were to take it down or not. I can call the site... ShawnsMindWhereCanItBeThereComingToTakeMeAwayHaha.com

perfect idea :)

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
On a further note, the "Feature Forums" option near that ad is no longer able to click...and it appears to be flash when I right-click...

annakey

Charter? What Charter?
I think it should show one of gogo's posts when it flips down.... or a juicy extract from the TAZ mod bunker. :yikes:

angry_rabbit

raaaaah
using ff 2.0.0.11 on win xp

is it meant to have that grey square when closed and turn half your screen purple when open?

lordtopcat

Adherent
I did say this a few pages back but no one took any notice and the off topic spam continued -_- so don't expect a response rabbit...

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
TAZ has no control over the way the banner displays - we merely invoke it via javascript from a remote server much like a google ad. It should not appear as it does in your screen captures - is anyone else seeing this? Is your java up to date?

tlcoffee

GravityRoot
Mine does the exact same thing but I don't have a problem with it. I've been ignoring it myself:

Ubuntu 7.10
Firefox 2.0.0.11
Flash 9,0,115,0
java version "1.6.0_03"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_03-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

lordtopcat

Adherent
It is odd, because it happens on my PC, but not on my laptop and they are both running xp, firefox 2.0.11 and java version 6 update 3 and yet I only experience the problem on my pc...weird