Template Conversion from Vb4 to Vb5

Shimei

Fan
Just received my Vb4 to Vb5 template conversion from Sultan Themes. Check it out: Christian forums

Here's a screen shot. I loved this template from Vb4 and just had to have it for Vb5. I"m still tweaking it on the smallest mobile devices.Sultan Themes did a wonderful job and had the finished template done within a week.

as12.postimg.org_ljfi809pp_Paragon.jpg

Last edited:

GTB

Tazmanian
Why a black theme though? It just doesn't seem to suit having a site talking about Christianity to me.

Your site looked better before (to be honest) when using that other light theme. It suited the genre better for it using a light theme.

Last edited:

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Looks nice and clean. I think my only complaint is the subforum buttons - they look out of place with that horrible colour.

we_are_borg

Administrator
Looks good i only find the text hard to read maybe 1 px bigger would make a difference.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
It's looks like a fairly decent theme, Sultan Themes generally do a good job but it does seem rather at odds with the niche. What do your members have to say about it?

Shimei

Fan
Looks nice and clean. I think my only complaint is the subforum buttons - they look out of place with that horrible colour.
Thanks Lisa, I just changed the buttons to match the theme better.

It's looks like a fairly decent theme, Sultan Themes generally do a good job but it does seem rather at odds with the niche. What do your members have to say about it?
Thanks for the reply Zappa, with black templates, it doesn't matter about the niche, most people either hate it or love it. The white lighter template is still available to members to choose from. One already expressed that they hate it, but I suspect that they more or less hate "change" more than anything. I just installed the template yesterday and made several hours of edits. Today I plan to add some "highlights" to break up the black a bit.

My honest intent in sharing the theme with others is to let the Vbulletin 5 owners know that Vb4 templates can be converted. And to share my experience with Sultan themes. The work by Sultan is top notch and they had a wonderfully quick turn around.

Enjoy,
William

Shimei

Fan
Why a black theme though? It just doesn't seem to suit having a site talking about Christianity to me.

Your site looked better before (to be honest) when using that other light theme. It suited the genre better for it using a light theme.
I ended up making the light theme the default theme and the dark selectable (bottom left of screen). Most members hated the black template, but some loved it. I think I am done with the light template now, from here on out it will be only updating it to utilize the changes whenever Vbulletin updates the software.

And thanks for your honest and positive criticisms GTB.

Just finished my Activity page!

as21.postimg.org_j2mhruqqv_Untitled.jpg

Enjoy,
William

Last edited:

staffhaws6

Neophyte
I ended up making the light theme the default theme and the dark selectable (bottom left of screen). Most members hated the black template, but some loved it. I think I am done with the light template now, from here on out it will be only updating it to utilize the changes whenever Vbulletin updates the software.

And thanks for your honest and positive criticisms GTB.

Just finished my Activity page!

View attachment 44610

Enjoy,
William
Wow, Good Theme for your website forum.. and the fonts are easily to read.. nice!!!