Telecom expenses inquiry?

Liddy Bardsley

Aspirant
I wish that our telecom expenses would go down a bit. Currently, I am facing quandaries on how to pay it on time. My friends told me that this is possible to track but just got no time though. I have work at daytime and need to attend my grandfather's needs at night. Hope to hear your suggestions!

Maddox

Habitué
A few bits of info needed first. Who is your telecom provider and what country are you in? Are you talking mobile or landline?

In general (here in the UK) you can login to your account and keep a track of your calls and see how much they are costing you. If you have the option to choose a calls package where all your calls are included without additional cost (for example I pay a set fee each month and 99% of numbers are free to call at anytime) work out if that would be more beneficial than pay as you go. You can also speak to your provider and see if they have any offers on that would reduce your monthly bill; for example line-rental reduction, free promotions, etc.

Good luck and I hope you can get those costs down.

:)

Liddy Bardsley

Aspirant
I am referring to both cellphone and landline. Currently, I am staying in St. Louis for work and business only then will get back home soon. I understand and I will take your advice. Also, a friend mentioned this provider that can help out with my concern. Honestly, I am not sure about it and I want to hear expert's opinion first before I will use it.

TY so much