TAZ - the new look

Noles

paypal+
Since we're discussing bugs and such, I just wanted to make sure you intended for the Big-Board section to be cut off to anyone who isn't in the BB Admin group. If so, is there going to be a new place that people can go to to get the requirements and information to be in that group?

The Sandman

Administrator
Since we're discussing bugs and such, I just wanted to make sure you intended for the Big-Board section to be cut off to anyone who isn't in the BB Admin group. If so, is there going to be a new place that people can go to to get the requirements and information to be in that group?
Better?

justenmartian

Adherent
Another thing I noticed, you can't click on the Contact Us link up top without the ad getting in the way, and then it disables the link.

Docpixel

Habitué
I'm having a quirk. When I hover the User CP, it used to drop down to subscribed threads, and I used that a lot. Now I have to click it and scroll down to my subscribed threads. :eek:

Last edited:

Noles

paypal+

Noles

paypal+
That's odd. I am using Firefox 3.0.4 with no addons/plugins. I think the Special Offer may need a special code for Firefox user to move over a little or something.
You can't do this?: Click [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2HgEx5occ&fmt=18"]here[/ame].

Noles

paypal+
Nope, the banner comes right down over it. I see really no margin on mine like urs as. I have a like a 1 in. one.

I have attached what mine looks like...
Hm, it still looks like you could click the link without an issue. :shifty:

Maybe it's because of your screen resolution?

Noles

paypal+
Maybe so, My resolution is at 1152 X 864. I have a 22in wide screen monitor.
Well with a 22 inch monitor, you definitely be using a higher resolution than that - try at least 1280 by 1024.

Hopefully that will fix it. :tup:

(Wow, we're off-topic)