TAZ How To's

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
As we've seen an increase in questions arising in the support forums we've come up with a short list of how to's for our Tazmanians! If you have any additional Questions, or think something should be added please feel free to post below.​

How to change your username:
For premium members, changing your username is something we allow once a year! To do this simply click here and fill out the request form for the username you want.

How to change your signature:
For members above a post count of 10 you can have a custom signature. To create or edit your signature, Click Here.

How to join the Big Board usergroup:
To apply to join the Big Board usergroup simply start a PC with The Sandman!
You qualify to join the discussions in TAZ Big Board Zone if your forum:

• Has 500,000 posts OR
  • Has 350,000 posts AND
  • Has been online for 3 years.
  • Contains significant content in your niche.
  • Demonstrates a commitment towards community growth.
Note: Admittance is at the discretion of the group leader and is not dependent on a listing on Big-Boards.com or any other outside prerequisite.

How to become an affiliate/sponsor:
To find out how you can become a sponsor of TAZ click here!

How to send a PM/ Start a Private Conversation:
Click on any user's profile then click "Start a conversation". This feature is also available from the full profile, under the "Information" tab. Or you can simply click here.

Note: Only users with more than 10 posts can achieve permissions to send PM's.

How to place users on ignore:
In some moments there may be users you do not necessarily agree with. Sometimes it goes far enough to where you may want to place them on ignore, to do this click here.

How to become a premium member:
Do you spend enough time at TAZ where you feel you should give back, or maybe you just want access to the special forums. To upgrade your account or find out more information, click here.

Updated on 11/14 - Change in Big Board How-to.

haqzore

Devotee
How to change your username:
Changing your username is something we allow once a year! To do this simply click here and fill out the request form for the username you want.
The Admin Zone - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

fyi :)

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
The Admin Zone - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

fyi :)

I'm sorry, this feature is only available for Premium members. I must've missed that while posting. I'll ask our admins if we want to look into expanding the permissions.

Last edited:

haqzore

Devotee
I'm sorry, this feature is only available for Premium members. I must've missed that while posting. I'll ask our admins if we want to look into expanding the permissions.
Or perhaps a smarter error message.