Question TAZ conversion to XF is complete | Do you see any issues?

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
TAZ looks nicer than XF on XF!

They've done a lovely job here, the definitive XF skin for me by a very large margin.
There's no doubt about that and I'm loving all the activity that's currently going on. Everything is set up so nicely.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
TAZ is looking really nice on XF!

TAZ looks nicer than XF on XF!

They've done a lovely job here, the definitive XF skin for me by a very large margin.

There's no doubt about that and I'm loving all the activity that's currently going on. Everything is set up so nicely.

Thanks! To be honest, TAZ isn't even close to running on all 8 cylinders yet - there are still quite a few issues that remain from the conversion/merge that will take some time to sort out. We haven't even sent out any emails or newsletters to our members yet - it's basically all word of mouth so far. So hopefully what you're seeing now is just a taste of things to come.

In the meantime, Russ and Steve (the PixelExit team) did an awesome job on TAZ's style and they are continuing to tweak it behind the scenes. And the Transition Team has been a huge help in sorting out the myriad things that come up before, during, and after a conversion/merge like this.

A big Thank You to everyone involved including each and every one of our participating members! :)

AdamD

Devotee
For some reason I'm no longer seeing a number next to the New Posts tab at the top
Even though there are new posts.

jadmperry

Fan
Looks like the alert notification is not showing...but, if I go to the Alert icon, I see the posts that are relevant. I am not sure if it is normal lag from email notification, but, I may not be getting those. My guess is they are making some changes, but I thought I would mention this in case it is a surprise.

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
I've removed the Unread Post Count until the next release as it was showing inaccurate numbers.

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
I have a small suggestion. Would it be possible to put the post number in the top right corner of each post, left of the new flag?

Scott

Steve

Fanatic
I have a small suggestion. Would it be possible to put the post number in the top right corner of each post, left of the new flag?

Scott
Top bar should be on by default IMO, and yes your example is exactly the way to do the post numbering.

Honestly, we had originally had the message layout pretty close to the vB layout which had the post number in the top bar and no one liked it when it was reviewed by staff. I for one like how it is currently except for the "Quote in Conversation" placement.

Steve

Fanatic
Yea maybe I should rephrase that - "A few of the staff members did not like it" :)