No Interest TAZ Annual PURGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
No personal attacks, vulgar language, etc. strictly follow the rules! :p

Which what you quoted, is in direct conflict what the first post said. First it's a free for all, post anything, then a few posts later there is limits. So I question if the OP has a clue what went on, or is just starting another "quick" thread without thinking.

Danielx64

Developer
Which what you quoted, is in direct conflict what the first post said. First it's a free for all, post anything, then a few posts later there is limits. So I question if the OP has a clue what went on, or is just starting another "quick" thread without thinking.
I think the OP is drunk (or have one too many drinks).

maksim

Serial Entrepreneur
We already have a part of the site, firewalled by a password that folks need to enter in order to get into. We call it the freedom lounge.

Within it... you can do whatever you want. It does not get indexed, and not visible publicly.

Empire

Devotee
We already have a part of the site, firewalled by a password that folks need to enter in order to get into. We call it the freedom lounge.

Within it... you can do whatever you want. It does not get indexed, and not visible publicly.
This man should be president of the United States.

Danielx64

Developer
And to the OP because it a no, you now have to buy of a VB5 connect license.

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master

This man should be president of the United States.

We had that on here, it did not go over well and was removed.

Empire

Devotee
And it a dead on no. Thank you for whoever set this to no interest.

The Sandman has been kidnapped by the mods and they have changed the thread prefix!

We need official statement from Sandman himself. Then you will be clear of all charges.

Danielx64 You have the right to express freedom of speech. Anything you say may be used against you in the court of Law.

#Conspiracy

cheat_master30

Fanatic
Given it's the admin zone, you could always give everyone admin access for 24 hours. I know a site that did that once... they regretted it when the site was basically destroyed because of it.

Seriously though, I think you can probably figure out why this would be a bad idea. Heck, anyone who's actually watched the movie could probably tell you why it'd be a bad idea...

NickCF

I come from a land Down Under...
I have no idea why a forum administrator would suggest this.

What even.

Status
Not open for further replies.