No Interest TAZ Annual PURGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
All other times, people walked around as near zombies in their compliance with the law.
Perhaps the TAZ annual purge suggestion should be rethought then?
Down with the zombies bahahhaa.

J.

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
A Purge is really a good idea for any circumstance because it can help authorities gather intelligence needed to know who is the real bad guys and thus who to target ;) be it for message forums or nations!

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
A Purge is really a good idea for any circumstance because it can help authorities gather intelligence needed to know who is the real bad guys and thus who to target ;) be it for message forums or nations!
Why would TAZ want to target any of its members based on some posts made that were allowed during this sort of thing?

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Why would TAZ want to target any of its members based on some posts made that were allowed during this sort of thing?
I was just making a funny. If TAZ allowed for a day like that in all seriousness, I probably wouldn't participate, though.

Edit... well, maybe a 1,000-post posting spree...

ozzy47

Tazmanian Veteran
I was just making a funny. If TAZ allowed for a day like that in all seriousness, I probably wouldn't participate, though.
Gotcha. I thought it was a bit off for you if it was serious, that's why I asked, :)

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Oh puhlease. There was a recent thread in which some folks said they lost all respect for some members based on their political opinions. I would think that a certain group of TAZ members would be more than up for targetting members based on their distinct perspectives which do not align with their own. And that's a shame IMO. TAZ as an actual entity wouldn't engage in that - I'd hope. But certain members sure would and do and will continue to do so... It's their lifeblood and possibly why the "Drama Queen" and "Popcorn" ratings should be allowed in all sub-forums :ROFLMAO:

J.

Empire

Devotee
It's their lifeblood and possibly why the "Drama Queen" and "Popcorn" ratings should be allowed in all sub-forums :ROFLMAO:
Do you reckon I'll be top member for those 2 ratings :p.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I think this thread has run its course now.

Status
Not open for further replies.