TAZ Addons

OUTL4W

<style>OUTL4W GFX</style> :p
what is being used to group trophies? how do you have "Posting trophies" and "Other trophies" grouped separately? Don't see a "new group category" in acp>users>trophies or is this a template edit?

Last edited:

KeVo

Enthusiast
Maybe I asked about the wrong add-on. I know TAZ uses one of the two profile bbcode add-ons. Is it the one by Nobita or the one by Alex? Nobita's version seems to break the status updates (profile posts as well) on the sidebar, while Alex's version retains the text after posting (which it doesn't here on TAZ), hence why I was asking about the WF add-on.

My issue with Nobita's add-on:

ai.imgur.com_DD3f88s.png

The text not clearing issue with Alex's add-on that doesn't exist on TAZ:

ai.imgur.com_MrKRlhw.png

Mason

Enthusiast
What add-on does TAZ use for the people that you follow alerts?

bigred

Neophyte
Hello, what add on do you use for the scroll down and up? I did not see it on the list. Thank you for your time. :)

bigred

Neophyte
This one? It's part of our PixelExit style, not an addon. :)

View attachment 39882
Aaaah ok. Many thanks Sandman. :) I was actually eyeing that style.

I noticed its been a while since you posted a screenshot of add-ons. If you have time and willing to do it again that would be great. I just bought xenforo to migrate over from my phpbb forum and am a bit overwhelmed with all the new toys/options. :ROFLMAO:

maszd

Aspirant
Hi The Sandman
what addon name for showing conversation at member posting tab like this :
Capture1.PNG

and iam always receive a email show latest topics on TAZ, what name this addon?
thanks.

KeVo

Enthusiast
What version of Widget Framework does TAZ use? I'm asking because I still have that issue from above, but haven't made any progress in sorting that out. I think it's because Nobita's profile bbcode add-on doesn't play nice with the latest beta version of Widget Framework.

The Sandman

Administrator
What version of Widget Framework does TAZ use? I'm asking because I still have that issue from above, but haven't made any progress in sorting that out. I think it's because Nobita's profile bbcode add-on doesn't play nice with the latest beta version of Widget Framework.
2.6.3-BETA5

Floyd R Turbo

Adherent
I like the email formatting addon, only issue is that the text on the "view this thread" button shows up at white text on a grey background - I can't see it at all. Might be The Bat! causing that though, you never know...

Any chance you can post an updated list/screenshot of the addons in use now?