TAZ Addons

Floyd R Turbo

Adherent
Has Daniel's Persistent Alerts been added and turned on by default? Because I just got e-mail alerts for the last 5 posts even though I have not visited between each of them, and I don't have TAZ open in a PC browser or on my phone.

Does using the app somehow affect the read/unread status of threads?

Personally, I like it. Just saying. I just want to know how y'all did it. This seems kind of like how the alert counter ticks down as you view threads that are associated with those alerts when you are using XenPushover. Which I am also using here.

maszd

Aspirant
Hi, i see thread starter info under member avatar like this :
nnn.PNG
its awesome :) anyone know where i can get this addon or this template edit?
thank you.

Steve

Fanatic
It is part of the style framework but can be done with a template edit.

Steve

Fanatic
It has been part of it for some time now. Though it's not an on/off option but a class that just needs CSS to display it.

Jim McClain

Senior Citizen
I wanted to ask about the [bd] Widget Framework addon. I'm guessing that is still in use here on TAZ, probably version 2.6.3b18, right? Is this something that I can count on for my own forum? It doesn't appear to be in active development right now. Is there a sidebar alternative? I am hoping to add a sidebar on most of my forum pages, just as I have on the vBulletin forum I will be converting.

The Sandman , do you have a current screenshot of installed addons?

Steve

Fanatic
The Widget Framework is a great add-on, just be sure to use the versions from xfrocks github. I don't recall the current version on there though.