Style Update

Steve

Fanatic
We've updated TAZ's style to newest version of XenForo and style framework. With this update we have re-enabled some features that previously had some minor bugs to work out.

The most noticeable feature is the off canvas menu.
upload_2016-8-15_22-35-3.png

Easier to tap quick reply buttons and mobile bar.
upload_2016-8-15_22-44-8.png

That is it for now, if you notice any oddities please let us know!

Enjoy!

D

Deleted member 103109

Thank you! I was using it on my phone the other day, and wow it was annoying without it. Thank you so much.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
We've updated TAZ's style to newest version of XenForo and style framework. With this update we have re-enabled some features that previously had some minor bugs to work out.

The most noticeable feature is the off canvas menu.
View attachment 42833

Easier to tap quick reply buttons and mobile bar.
View attachment 42836

That is it for now, if you notice any oddities please let us know!

Enjoy!
Steve is this on your zipped style yet? The canvas and the bottom menus?

Steve

Fanatic
Yes the options work on all styles currently available.

Both options would be under [XB] Mobile Enhancements

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
The forum text looks smaller than it did a week ago.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
It appears I must have accidentally changed the text size using the ctrl button and my mouse wheel days ago. The text looked fine in other browsers and that lead me to believe I made a change. It looked fine Friday morning, and so I thought a change occurred over the weekend.

OUTL4W

<style>OUTL4W GFX</style> :p
I like the bottom bar but when using siropu chat on all pages perhaps "margin-bottom : 15px;" should be added to move chat up a bit? As well as reducing the height of chat window when opened. Unable to close chat window without having to refresh page.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
The only thing I wish it had is a home button on mobile for as I have to make multiple clicks to do that or scroll to the top

Steve

Fanatic
The only thing I wish it had is a home button on mobile for as I have to make multiple clicks to do that or scroll to the top
To return to the forum list you mean? I can certainly add it to the mobile bar easy enough or replace an existing one. :)

Steve

Fanatic
I like the bottom bar but when using siropu chat on all pages perhaps "margin-bottom : 15px;" should be added to move chat up a bit? As well as reducing the height of chat window when opened. Unable to close chat window without having to refresh page.
I'll take a look at this, didn't know anyone even used it like that..

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
To return to the forum list you mean? I can certainly add it to the mobile bar easy enough or replace an existing one. :)

If you replace one, maybe the search, since it is already visible in the top bar.

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Im also assuming the recent posts doesn't show in the side nav is because it's an addon

Steve

Fanatic
You mean New Post?

Edit: Recent Posts is in the sub nav, when viewing on a phone it's in the menu for the sub nav (3 dots)