Style update with other goodies

Steve

Fanatic
We just went live with a style update and along with that update comes a new dark style for those that wish to use it!

To access it you can simply click the little light bulb (Thanks Russ !) next to the alerts icon in the user navigation area.

upload_2017-7-14_16-27-40.png

The update mainly fixes some back-end changes made to the framework used to modify the TAZ style. You will see some minor changes throughout the style and as always if you see any issues please do let us know! :)

-----
Oh one more new thing, the footer block that once was home to our Sponsor banners is now a nifty little slider. A more professional presentation of the banners without the large block at the bottom of the page. There are little navigational dots and you can click & drag the slider banners (or touch and slide). It's completely responsive which means it can be displayed on all devices instead of having to hide the old block at narrow widths!

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Gemma

Participant
Looks great! When I'm logged in the sponsor slider doesn't display properly on either style...it is fine when logged out though.

Style_update_with_other_goodies_The_Admin_Zone_-_2017-07-14_22.47.30.png

insaneadmin

Enthusiast
Nice facelift, the user name colour could in my opinion do with being changed from that of the same as the threads as on smaller devices the names become a part of the title. It's not a massive issue but I have double looked at times because of it. :) I really like the cleaner style of the footer too.

Good job!

insaneadmin

Enthusiast
Haha DOUBLE POST!!

Should members of the Big Boards group really be seeing the Big Boards! area on the footer? :whistle:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
In love with the new membercard styling!!!
Steve - will such a stying option eventually be added to PixeExit's most fabulous Xenbase framework?
kudos on the new designs. Great work dude! :tup:

J.

Steve

Fanatic
Possibly, worth a suggestion on PE. I could also post it as a resource.

insaneadmin

Enthusiast
That was just using Developer Tools in Chrome set to iPhone 6 and flipped horizontally. I also see it happening on my Galaxy on Chrome and Firefox though.

Matt C.

Gaming Fanatic
I love the Dark style, it's very easy on the eyes. Of course it needs some fine-tuning, but I'm sure you're on top of that!

Nice work! :tup: