Staff: Moderator Manual and Handbook

The Sandman

Tazmanian Addict
I'd like to thank Wicked for sharing this with the Community. This really is a well organized and well written piece. I don't even want to know how many hours he has into it... :eek:

KeithMcL

Freelance Web Designer
Wow, looks really good. Will have to give it a good read later. Thanks :)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
fantastic.... just what I need... I've just "fired" 90% of my mods and rebuilt my forums because of their inability to understand that being a moderator isn't just something to brag about :)

Sonic

Aspirant
Nice share Kathy, and thanks to Wicked for sharing it with us. :)

Kall

Devotee
Umm...has anyone else noticed the rather abusive message at the very bottom of the HTML?

:(

accyroy

Giant Hedgehog
hehe - nice one for pointing that out! I wonder if he did print a copy out and burn it! :)

Kall

Devotee
I had just pasted it as a new topic in my mods forum, which is why I saw it at the bottom of the New Thread window. :)

(It's over 50k characters btw.)

*edit* And..it's spelt moderatOr.

:)

Last edited:

Wicked

Remarkably Stupid
accyroy said:
hehe - nice one for pointing that out! I wonder if he did print a copy out and burn it! :)
...Actually, yes, I did.

Nah, I just included that as a rant after I finished it. That handbook took me a long time to finish, and I'm about to begin work on a brand new one.

Barrikin

Launch Team Leader
Wicked said:
...Actually, yes, I did.

Nah, I just included that as a rant after I finished it. That handbook took me a long time to finish, and I'm about to begin work on a brand new one.

I didn't see no rant >.<