Specific Trophy Add On Assistance

TheTourVan

Aspirant
Im not sure this exists, but hoping someone can help me. I am looking for an add-on that will be able to award trophies based on members making X amount of posts per month. Having three tiers of 100, 200, 300. Also having other items like starting threads, etc.

The kicker here is that I want it to reset each month the count that is, but keep the trophy for the next month.

If that is a no go, which I believe it is, what about the possibility of the same tiers (but larger) being done by the quarter (3 months) and then resetting automatically at the end of that quarter.

Any help?

CarpCharacin

Habitué
Trophies are awarded based on user criteria, but I don't think you can set them to be removed automatically using criteria. You could look into using user groups instead of trophies, and having banners based on those user groups as the award instead of a trophy.

TheTourVan

Aspirant
Trophies are awarded based on user criteria, but I don't think you can set them to be removed automatically using criteria. You could look into using user groups instead of trophies, and having banners based on those user groups as the award instead of a trophy.
We considered that and may do that, although with user groups, would that have to be done manually as they are met, rather than through the trophy system?

CarpCharacin

Habitué
We considered that and may do that, although with user groups, would that have to be done manually as they are met, rather than through the trophy system?
It wouldn't have to be done manually if you used group promotions, which can also remove users from groups automatically.

TheTourVan

Aspirant
It wouldn't have to be done manually if you used group promotions, which can also remove users from groups automatically.
Maybe I am missing it, or could be Im fairly new to Xenforo, but how would Group Promotions work to automatically award something to a user that hits a post count in a month? Is that something that is there that I just am not aware of?