Sngine social networking script

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Anyone heard of Sngine? It's a wicked social networking script very similar to Facebook. It's affordable too. I paid $69 for it! :D

Just curious.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Agreed. I was also looking at Social Engine 4, but it seems outdated, and is like $400! :(

zoldos

Lord Malleus
If you checked the group you will find that photo albums will be coming with next release too
;)

So please join the groups because comments here just for pre-sale questions only
What script are you referring to? lol Sngine has had photo albums for quite awhile!

zoldos

Lord Malleus
The question isn't what platform, instead, how would you build the userbase and market it
Not sure what you mean. As for marketing, that's up to each Admin. The script itself has had well over 2500 sales, myself proudly included.

haqzore

Devotee
$69 for a lifetime of updates sounds a bit too good to be true.

Not confidence inspiring, but maybe that's just my cynicism?

zoldos

Lord Malleus
$69 for a lifetime of updates sounds a bit too good to be true.

Not confidence inspiring, but maybe that's just my cynicism?
$69 for a lifetime license, with support and updates for 6 months. Then $40 to renew, or simply keep it as is. 500+ 5 out of 5 star reviews tells plenty. I run it myself and it's awesome. Best independent networking script on the market, and I've tried quite a few.

zoldos

Lord Malleus
ChrisTERiS I do agree this an important feature that I hope is implemented in a future version. As for now, I still love the script (after using Social Engine 3.x and 4.x for years). :D

zoldos

Lord Malleus
Sngine apparently has the ability for usergroups/permissions, but you have to code it yourself. I found a support post explaining how to do it.

The script already has an "upgrade" feature where members can be promoted to "Pro" either by paying or if the Admin upgrades them.

Chris

Administrator
Sngine apparently has the ability for usergroups/permissions, but you have to code it yourself. I found a support post explaining how to do it.

The script already has an "upgrade" feature where members can be promoted to "Pro" either by paying or if the Admin upgrades them.
You’re the developer? You act as if you’re a customer....