SMF Team Changes and Upcoming Releases

Antes

Developer
Hello loyal SMF users, admins and others!

The SMF team has its ups and downs, its growth and shrinkage, and its releases and delays, but the project marches onward, regardless of the individuals, even when it's moving slowly.

You may have noticed a recent shift in badges
-- Our previous PM and developer, Suki, decided to step down, so I have been appointed as PM pro tempore until the scheduled elections in the Jan/Feb time-frame.
-- Some team members have stepped up into new roles.
-- We're looking to add some new team members as well.

The team sticks together and we continue to move forward.

-- 2.0.13 will be released shortly.
-- We are working on adding php7 and some other capability enhancements into the 2.0.x release line
-- We are working on getting the official beta3 release of the 2.1 line out as well.

Now, you ask, when will all this happen. (shame on you for asking that! You know our mantra, by now!) -- WHEN IT'S READY. :D However, that ready will be "soon" (as opposed to "sometime") :)

thanks go out to our team, for the amazing work that they do, and to all of you, for your continued support of SMF.
Source

CMOBOSS

All About Da-Cookies.
I love SMF. I just loves it!

*insert picture of Gollem holding the smf logo up in the air, in awe* I'd make one for S.A.G's But I already tend to waste far too much time going out of my way to make awesome posts as it is.

I am currently running 2.0.12 on one domain, and also running the beta on a test domain. I do have the beta on public access, but everything is locked down as far as registrations and posting goes... at least until I can get the time to actually check out the changes and see what is what.

Who will be replacing their departing team member(s)?
Where would people apply to be part of smf, or are you guys even looking outside of the office to fill said positions?

Antes

Developer
As team policy, we cannot disclose the potential members of team, I'm sorry about that. Also, we don't have an real office, we all are working at our homes :)

There is always a position to fill in our team, we welcome every passionate friend to our team. But before we invite you, we need to see some activity of yours in our forums or in GitHub.