Show Yourself! :)

echo_off

Ponders things of unknowable validity
Haven't done one of these in a while! But I feel that because I have lost nearly 7 stone now, It'd be a good time to do such a thing.

Here's me about a year and a half ago:

11041817_774889162588400_2191809634591276058_n.jpg

And, heres me a few days ago:

17155952_1233534393390539_7660585676457747285_n.jpg

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Wow! So many handsome fellas!!!

Haven't done one of these in a while! But I feel that because I have lost nearly 7 stone now, It'd be a good time to do such a thing.

Here's me about a year and a half ago:

And, heres me a few days ago:

Whoa! Huge congrats on the weight loss. Excellente!
Once upon a time I was 428lbs ... I opted for the roux-en-y gastric bypass because my eating was OUT OF CONTROL!!!! LOL
So I know you're excited about your weight loss. How'd you do it? Anyway ==> Congrats!!! :tup:

J.

echo_off

Ponders things of unknowable validity
Wow! So many handsome fellas!!!

Whoa! Huge congrats on the weight loss. Excellente!
Once upon a time I was 428lbs ... I opted for the roux-en-y gastric bypass because my eating was OUT OF CONTROL!!!! LOL
So I know you're excited about your weight loss. How'd you do it? Anyway ==> Congrats!!! :tup:

J.

Thank you!

I know somebody who had a similar experience - they had 7/8 of their stomach removed. You must've felt so much better after that!

As to how I did it, just dieting and being more active. It was a slow transition over a year and a half, but in that time I shifted to a healthy eating habit, and am now able to maintain a stable weight, and still enjoy the occasional treat.

I just tend to randomly gorge on occasion with pizza, fizzy drink, sweets, etc. And then I'll go back to my normal healthy eating for a week or two. In between gorges, I don't eat anything with high sugar or high fat content, just regular hearty meals.

I did also attend a weight loss group thing once a week. I only went there to weigh myself, as I found the whole sitting and talking about your problems with other people really quite dismal haha. But the thought that somebody else is tracking my progress, and that somebody else is going to see if I haven't done very well has a psychological effect that just helps you think twice before making the decision to eat a load of s***.

GTB

Tazmanian
It's not often that I use the term "flawless" as for men in fashion but
aimageup-jacquiidesigns-com_di_0fm8-gif.35461
lol

BirdOPrey5

#Awesome
W:yikes:wzers... which is you? Lol. :LOL:

You don't look anything like how I thought you might have looked. Cracks me up when you see how people really look on the web from forums, they always look very different from what you imagined.

Hope I didn't dissapoint. I never thought to think what the other forum users looked like besides those who use their photos as avatars. You're all just 1's and 0's to me.

GTB

Tazmanian
No, I'm not being funny like. People just never look like how you imagine on the web.