Show Yourself! :)

Maddox

Habitué
Hope I didn't dissapoint. I never thought to think what the other forum users looked like besides those who use their photos as avatars. You're all just 1's and 0's to me.
How can you disappoint? You are who you are and if people can't accept who you are then that's their problem. I don't see you as anyone other than who you are and I applaud you for showing yourself. One of these days I'll get around to doing just that, but for now, here's one of me when I was around 20 years old back in the 70's (i'm 63 now lol).

meyuk1.jpg

Kirk

Adherent
More pictures of me

CRUISE PHOTO: I'm the one in the where's waldo outfit (One with stripes)
ascontent_yyz1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_18425246_10154375684307e184df799cbd4c294eb677b3335cd6f4.jpg

PARIS!!!!!
ascontent_yyz1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_18447445_101586064046856f5268a226ff8bac98970c94a3cb6a31.jpg

Munich Germany :O. Holy crap I can levitate
ascontent_yyz1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_18739750_1015866915629055f63321169f7bdc9f48d66e0b332945.jpg

Best for last: Prague
So this is probably the best photo ever during my trip. I do not know any of these people. TOTALLY MADE MY TRIP
ascontent_yyz1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_18582408_1015862625951520f9084e7dda58d0a80b4aa200d289f1.jpg
I'm the one with the thicker stripes :p

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Oooooo! The thicker stripes though... :whew:
Nice pics dude. Kirk hope you enjoyed your vacation!

J.

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
Been so long... xox Taz family...
I had a great time romping through all the new pics...hello all ye new members, and thought I'd share again
We had the family reunion two weeks ago in the Dominican Republic... Here's me getting my mom off the boat after a few (many) rum and cokes

ai68.tinypic.com_2z8rwr7.jpg

:)

gogo

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
I found some 10 year old photos of myself on an old CD-R today.

This is a picture of the computer/desk I had when I was an admin at vBt/vB.org. Notice how it's right next to my bed? That's because I used to roll out of bed and check in on vB.org first thing every morning ;)

View attachment 38930

Man I miss that PC, an awesome build that ran great until I tore it down 5 years ago. By todays standards it's super slow but back then I had bragging rights. I still use the monitor, it's a 21 inch CRT and it the best thing in the house I have for anything in SD resolution. It mainly gets used for playing Dreamcast games now (I have a VGA adapter) but as soon as I build a PC I'm going to run it as one of the multiple monitors I plan on having. :D

Here are some pictures of myself taken on the same day:

View attachment 38931 View attachment 38932View attachment 38933

I don't wear the beanie no more...not sure why. I rocked those things for at least 5 or 6 years mainly to keep the hair out of my face. :LOL:

Also found some photos from when I lived in Florida two years ago.

A day or so after making the trip down, already made friends with the Dog. He eventually became my best friend and I miss him every day. :(

View attachment 38934

A rare day off work. Enjoying a beer with my Step Dad while we wait on our Gator to be cooked. This was my favorite place to eat down there, it was right next to the river and they always had two live bands playing (one outside, one inside).
View attachment 38936

My job was awful. I figured it up and I walked 10-20 miles a day with 50-100 pounds at all times. It was hotter than hell down there in the shade an humid as could be. I came in exhausted every day and one day Mom snapped a picture of me. This was taken within 10 minutes of me walking through the door. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 38935

I thought I was going to die my first two weeks at work but eventually my body got used to it and the job wasn't so bad. I did manage to blow out my knee while working there, which sucks. When I left the company to come back home I was told they'd hire me back on the spot if I ever moved back to the city of Jacksonville. They'd been nagging me about becoming a foreman for a month or so before I left. Sometimes I wonder if I should have stayed down there and taken them up on the offer but I had to come back to the farm. Family comes first.

What a great read. Always knew you had roots down south from our convos re food... just loved all the detail and emoting you did in this post...thanks for this great uncovery and sharing of pix... what a great read for the morning
+++

gogo

PoetJC

Been so long... xox Taz family...
I had a great time romping through all the new pics...hello all ye new members, and thought I'd share again
We had the family reunion two weeks ago in the Dominican Republic... Here's me getting my mom off the boat after a few (many) rum and cokes

View attachment 47227

gogo
Poet
how come you always look so beautiful
*hugs*

gogo
Aw shux. Thanks Gogo!!! Much love to you my friend and hope you and yours are doing well.
Speaking of well - you look beyond well ==> So FINE!!! So handsome!!! :love:
Regardless of perhaps over-indulging in rum & coke (LMAO!!!) Looks like you and your Mom are having a great time.
Love love loving her swimming suit and hat too. But yeah ==> Oh my! You're such a good looking guy! ajpicforum.info_styles_smilies_extra2_cheers.gif

J.

PoetJC

A rather personal share of my major weight loss journey...
From "super morbid obesity" down to "a few extra pounds"

2017-10-24_3-22-50.png

2017-10-24_3-16-03.png

Finally visited the optometrist for some glasses.
20/20 vision - Why does everything look ... not so fuzzy and clearer? Hmmm. LOL
2017-10-24_3-46-55.png

Trying something new - I cut my hair a few days ago - No makeup (ugh) - Monochrome filter.
Sides are shaved very close now - but I have some wigs around here just in case of wanting a center part with side bang hehe.
2017-10-24_3-11-01.png

we_are_borg

Administrator
You look great PoetJC wel done with the weight loss. Hope that i can lose that much lost 45 pounds my self put another 100 to go.

PoetJC

You look great PoetJC wel done with the weight loss. Hope that i can lose that much lost 45 pounds my self put another 100 to go.
Thanks so much. I thought the pics may be a bit much from TAZ. But then again = recuperative breathe sigh release. Post pics.

I actually opted for the RNY gastric bypass .... I was literally eating myself to death. I feel fortunate that surgery was an option. It's a tool that's helped me immensely. It has extended my life. I consider myself fortunate. I've maintained a 200lb weight loss for 8 years.

Anyway ==> Here's hoping your weight loss dreams become reality too. It's a challenge and a half to be sure.
Cheers dude we_are_borg :tup:

J.

PoetJC

About YOUR pic and others we_are_borg
Wanna add a poll to the thread and see especially Howard The Sandman and everybody who makes up current TAZ staff!!!!

1. Wanna see the boss.
  2. Eh.. Who cares about seeing the boss.
  3. Nope. Don't care about seeing the boss.

KeVo

Enthusiast
PoetJC wicked awesome hair and congrats on your weight loss. I'm a husky fellow that's trying to walk that path myself. heh.

:love::love:

we_are_borg

Administrator
About YOUR pic and others we_are_borg
Wanna add a poll to the thread and see especially Howard The Sandman and everybody who makes up current TAZ staff!!!!

1. Wanna see the boss.
  2. Eh.. Who cares about seeing the boss.
  3. Nope. Don't care about seeing the boss.
There are only 1 maybe 2 pictures of me on the internet thats enough wasted space.