Show Us Your SMF!

motokochan

Habitué
Yanime Forums - Currently kinda dead since the group itself has been inactive. Upgraded from a very weird YaBB SE install where the old hosting provider managed to delete the files.

Static-Subs Forum - Bit more active. This forum also holds the news for the site's front page (which uses the SSI script to display).

Omnikron

Enthusiast
Mine in my sig forum for talking about the future of radio, just brought it online today.

Fallen Angel

Participant
Mine are MasterWeb and IIH Support, and a couple of other private ones that I could tell you about, but then I'd have to kill you <g>

Both are basically using the default theme tweaked slightly for ease of maintenance come upgrade time.

Last edited:

Oldiesmann

Tazmanian
Based on the seemingly random colons and the blank buttons, the error is due to a problem with the language files (which is actually where the copyright text is stored). I'm not sure what the issue is, as the default theme URL is correct (looking at the source), and the file in question does exist, but it does need to be fixed.

I just converted my board over from phpbb, somehow i lost all of my topics, but it kept the member base.

link is in sig.

TalismanLoGD

Neophyte
I just converted my board over from phpbb, somehow i lost all of my topics, but it kept the member base.

link is in sig.

Did you use a testserver or save your database before the conversion? I recently did a switch from phpnuke/phpbb to SMF and didn't lose a thing.

ladynada

Aspirant
recents posts and right sidebar

check it out at forums.afriville.com.

Its still under construction the front end was inpired by webmaster world

I really like your setup!

the recent posts with a little of each message is blog like, and then the navigation links on the right side are handy.

I like the colors also.

good job
nada

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
wow, Dave, I just saw your site
I love the Craft Forums, amazing topics going on in there
+++

:)

gogo

DaveShepard

Neophyte
Thanks gogoblender! The forum is open to Canadians too. Much of what was happening in the US at that time was about the same as what was happening in Canada, just it was colder up there.

Dave