Show us your MyBB!

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Nice domain. I would suggest some customization and use something other than default theme which gives an impression that the forum management know how to customize MyBB. You can also post on community cooperative if you would like to get some helping hand.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Nice domain. I would suggest some customization and use something other than default theme which gives an impression that the forum management know how to customize MyBB. You can also post on community cooperative if you would like to get some helping hand.

Definitely agree with Dilip here.
You're running a forum within the 'customization of MyBB' niche - yet your forum is a vanilla MyBB install with no customization and no recognizable branding effort. I think you can do better Philip, by creating something worthy of the MyBBSupport.us domain :)

J.

euantor

MyBB Lead Developer
http://mybbsupport.us
MyBBSupport Forums
Newest project, need some help and such with it.

That is a pretty epic domain you've got there, congrats. I definitely agree on the topic of making the most of it though - if you can afford to, get a custom theme made and get some promotion going. The MyBB support community niche is hard to make headway in given the official forums, several long running competitors and an abundance of locale-specific forums catering to most other main user languages (mybboard.de, mybb-es etc).

Phillip

The Priest
Thank you guys for the awesome feedback on my latest project. :) It's very helpful.

I took your guys advice and made my site A bit better and not the default theme is used.

Last edited:

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Good luck with your site. Also please use normal fonts and colours. Red really hurts the eyes.

iOSInterest

Neophyte
My Forum URL: iOS Interest

Tried to make a simple, flat and IPBoard looking site :) Premium theme installed, and a few edits done by me, as well as a many free, and a few premium plugins installed.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Pretty. If I may, an iOS style theme will make it more attractive.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I just started my forum on MyBB :)

http://aiwa.cu.cc

Your forum looks nice. I have no idea what it's about though.
You might try adding a guest welcome header of some sort, so that your site visitors will know immediately what your forum is all about. Just an idea...

Anyway - nice work on the look. Good luck with it ;)

J.

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Pandaaa , the current theme of forumboost also looks nice. Why not consider getting a .com or .us or something ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandaaa

Aspirant
Pandaaa , the current theme of forumboost also looks nice. Why not consider getting a .com or .us or something ?
Currently I have payments to pay in real life what is stopping me getting a domain just yet, I want to sort out money issues in the real word before spending what I may not have to spend. :) Once I have left over money I will be purchasing a .com. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

meetdilip

Tazmanian Master
Nice. I mentioned it because it was showing a warning in WoT add on due to the domain.

I perfectly understand what you mentioned. Nothing wrong in it.

Pandaaa

Aspirant
Nice. I mentioned it because it was showing a warning in WoT add on due to the domain.

I perfectly understand what you mentioned. Nothing wrong in it.
If all goes well I am hoping to have the money to spend around Thursday/Friday :) No worries about mentioning, I love all suggestions received.

osredworm

Aspirant
Some nice forums I see here :) I wish I could post mine. But I just finished deleteing it as it takes loads of time to manage one.