Show us your MyBB!

Andrew B.

Fan
Looks good. I especially like that you didn't use pure black (#000000), and that you use different levels of luminosity to vary the darkness.

Oldcrow

Enthusiast
Looks nice, but your forum fails to send the registration verification email.
Sorry I thought it did. We activate all new registrations..

I did install a plugin for this. I'll have to have it checked out why it doesn't work..

Ron..

Andrew B.

Fan
Sorry I thought it did. We activate all new registrations..

I did install a plugin for this. I'll have to have it checked out why it doesn't work..

Ron..
It's not a plugin. It is a standard feature under "Registration Method." It sends an email so the user can verify that they are the one who signed up.

Oldcrow

Enthusiast
It's not a plugin. It is a standard feature under "Registration Method." It sends an email so the user can verify that they are the one who signed up.
Then I guess non goes out. We Validate by Admin...Reason we've been hammered by spammers, yet I have Stop Spam Forum installed..Seems they know away around to get in..

Phillip

The Priest
Then I guess non goes out. We Validate by Admin...Reason we've been hammered by spammers, yet I have Stop Spam Forum installed..Seems they know away around to get in..
You are using 1.8? There is usually a purge spammer on it...I don't get slammed with spam that way...but I know what you mean, though.