Show us your MyBB!

GTL

Aspirant
Yeah it does a little bit :p

If I'm honest though I usually tweak my skins to look smilar to vBulletin, I prefer the layout of it :p

KillJoy

Aspirant
This is my forum: http://www.dicetalk.com

It's a community for gamblers. Most of todays forums are either only for Poker or Sports betting. So I thought why don't I create community for gamblers who enjoy all forms of gambling; roulette, blackjack, slots, dice games, sports betting and of course Poker and every other game you can think of.
So gamblers have a single place for a gambling discussion, so they don't have to register to various sites for various forms of gambling.

I've been very happy with Mybb so far. If there were only more mods available. With time I hope there will be more mods.

And feel free to join. (It's free :tiphat: )

Just thought of a possible good slogan for my site:
DiceTalk - because we like to gamble :cgleam::2cents:

skysnow

Aspirant
DaBrighterSide

My forum is DBS forums or dabrighterside Forums! Its a forum for Nurses, student nurses, and other health care workers.

Joshuad

Developer
It's rather easy on the eyes, I would, however, recommend finding new menu icons, as unless you have a light background the edges are very jagged with the default and look atrocious. Just my opinion. Other than that, very nice.

MalafeX

Aspirant
It's rather easy on the eyes, I would, however, recommend finding new menu icons, as unless you have a light background the edges are very jagged with the default and look atrocious. Just my opinion. Other than that, very nice.
That and the default buttons, are next on my to do list. :)

Joshuad

Developer
Don't look at either of the skins in my sig as an example of how well I can skin (as the one for DT isn't even mine). I spent about 5 minutes throwing ZS together. I'm throwing up a new website over the next week where I've spent a pretty good amount of time on the skin. I'll show off that one when I get it ready. I'd say it's about 95% complete.

TheBoss34

Participant
I think you misread something. Your website uses vBulletin, this thread is for MyBB. Unless of course your post was simply for advertising purposes, regardless, don't think this is quite the right thread for you.

Ouch! Indeed a misread.

I signed on here to learn from others experience and I respect the time that admins/mods dedicate to ensure a forum remains on point. I also respect the members that play an integral role as well by providing valuable information.

I am fully aware of attempts to hijack or get a free plug. That was not my intention at all. A sincere oops from a newbie.:bonk:

AND, why has your forum banned my IP? :S I've never visited it before. :p

That is one of the reasons I joined this forum. I got SPAMMERS left and right and uploaded a bunch of IP's in the banned section. I don't want to loose any new member trying to register but you just confirmed an error.

Your IP was banned under a wild card such as (example only) 119.252. and any series of numbers thereafter can't log on. Your PM with your IP would be greatly appreciated so that I can identify and correct that series of numbers.

Joshuad

Developer
I would suggest if you are going for wildcards to go with 3 octets. That way you aren't capably banning a whole state or country.

If you go to the vBulletin forums, there is a thread nearly identical to this one, only dedicated to vBulletin based forums.

Here is a link: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41265

Welcome to TAZ and enjoy your stay :)

TheBoss34

Participant
I would suggest if you are going for wildcards to go with 3 octets. That way you aren't capably banning a whole state or country.

If you go to the vBulletin forums, there is a thread nearly identical to this one, only dedicated to vBulletin based forums.

Here is a link: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41265

Welcome to TAZ and enjoy your stay :)

Nice....I know I have a lot of reading to do tomorrow. Thanks for the link. It definitely helps a lot to get leads towards the right direction!