Show us your MyBB!

Jason5

Adherent
Site is neat and the font is little big. It can reduced slightly. Good luck with your project.

plushy

Neophyte
Some months ago I made a thread on mybb's showcase board but apparently never get published :/

Anyway, any kind of feedback will be appreciated. It's a Spanish Pokemon forum focused on fanfiction. I made tons of customization based on a free theme (respective credits are on footer) and tried to make it the more friendly responsive I could even im not really a developer myself.

https://pokecueva.com/

Last edited:

DigNap15

Adherent
Hi DigNap15,
Thanks for your response, How do you mean?
I think you dislike the theme?
I just find the big bold headings far too much.
Too big and too bold.
It really hits you when you fire it up
I can't talk because mine is old fashioned and boring, Straight out of the box), but that suits my members I hope

zappaDPJ

Administrator
Hi DigNap15,
Thanks for your response, How do you mean?
I think you dislike the theme?
I agree with DigNap15, it is a bit 'in your face'.

Although the text is big and bold with good contrast, it's actually quite hard to read. It's the same effect as having a block of text without paragraphs. I would reduce the text size and add a small amount of white space to separate things out a bit.

JoyCoding

Neophyte
I agree with DigNap15, it is a bit 'in your face'.

Although the text is big and bold with good contrast, it's actually quite hard to read. It's the same effect as having a block of text without paragraphs. I would reduce the text size and add a small amount of white space to separate things out a bit.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I shall make a font-size change and add more space between paragraphs.