Show us your IPS Communities!

gogoblender

shiny happy pantless
Proud IPB owners now growing every day, show us what you guys have built. Also, if you could mention in a few words what your forum's about? I've been trying to find great IPB forums out there for inspiration regarding skins and setup. I'm not particularly happy with the state my own forum www.darkmatters.org is looking now ever since we upgraded to 2.3, but we hope to have our new custom skin going in a few days.
DarkMatters is mostly a gaming community with a strong penchant for cooking.
Go figger :p

How about you guys!

:D

gogo

Twilli

Participant
Hi Gogo! Your new skin looks great, I like it! You've already seen my forum, but for everyone else it's in my signature. :)

Heather_Lynn

Aspirant
Wow! I've visited your second site on numerous occasions!

That's too cool! :wave:

If ya can, try to visit the other two on numerous occasions also... that would be great :biglaugh:

Seriously.... I'm glad you mentioned it... neat to meet another cichlid keeper on a big board like this :)

Last edited:

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Will do, I came across your site in 2004 I think. Was told it was one of the best cichlid resources available.

I used to keep cichlids. Smaller 2-3.5 inch in a 72/74 gallon bow front. Lovely fish, just colorful.

viperxx

Aspirant
My forum is down but heres a screenshot

OlderHeads
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/djxcee/OlderHeads/layoutblue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy F

Aspirant
I co-admin / run this one...

Removed dead link

Small and friendly site for anyone interested in air cooled vw`s. IPB based , Gallery , Blogs , Articles etc etc.

Also my personal site, although this one is just a bit of fun...

yellowspider

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

katdaddy

Neophyte
My site is called Objectivist Living and it is an online community dedicated to the ideas of philosopher Ayn Rand and psychologist Nathaniel Branden. It is a place for rational individualists to discuss philosophical principles, create and admire works, and talk about just about anything of interest to the members.

We have also made several tutorials on using the IPB forum software.

Kat