Show us your IPS Communities!

fixer

I'm In My Prime
My forum is Ronald's Arcade https://ronaldsarcade.com/

Been running the older IPB version 3.4.9 with the older version Arcade ibProArcade 5.3.0

Just last week we did a upgrade to IPB 4.4.9 and installed the newest Arcade version: ipsProArcade1.0.0RC5

I have 32,018 games installed, some are Flash and some are the newest HTML5 games. I will be converting the flash games to HTML5 before the end of 2020, that is when Flash games will no longer work, adobe flash is stopping.

I have 123 members
Stop by play a game or two.

Ron.
Trying to join up took me 15 mins to register , I never want to see another captcha again, and your “fair” requirement for password is pretty crazy I don’t even know what my password is now and I still have not gotten my confirmation email

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Email was in junk folder, can you add a section that can be played on iPhone or iPad basically mouse only controls

DigNap15

Enthusiast
I clicked on about ten links to have a look at the sites to see what they looked like.
And only two of them were working!

Joel R

Fan
I clicked on about ten links to have a look at the sites to see what they looked like.
And only two of them were working!
The churn is unfortunately going to be a problem at the lower end of independent sites on all platforms. A lot of admins open up their forums with a hope and a prayer. Its significantly harder to open up a community now than ten years ago and hobbyist retail admins (the ones who frequent TAZ) will be the first to give up.

With that said, I think you're actually going to see an explosion of communities for solopreneurs, small businesses, and enterprises of all sizes as they realize the power of authentically connecting with users both online and offline. There's actually a huge explosion on the software side targeted to the more upstream sites, and the future favors online communities.