Show Us Your ElkArte!

DanielGarneau

Enthusiast
Looking at some of the examples above, it would seem that ElkArte could be used to build an entirely integrated forum and website all built around this forum software alone. Am I exaggerating here? o_O

There are not many ElkArte sites listed here and those that are not many are still active. Last post was July 16 2019 and it is down.
Either not many ElkArte user come here or they are not sharing what they've done with their site. Too bad, would have loved to see more examples

Pete

Flavours of Forums Forever
I think the main issue was that ElkArte never quite managed to get the community groundswell that it deserved. It's still being worked on, though, so with 2.0 maybe there's a time and a place for a resurgence?

Overscan

Aspirant
There are not many ElkArte sites listed here and those that are not many are still active. Last post was July 16 2019 and it is down.
Either not many ElkArte user come here or they are not sharing what they've done with their site. Too bad, would have loved to see more examples
I tried it, but my main concern was putting my forum into a less used format would make it hard to convert out if the project fell apart. I might put my friends forum onto Elkarte 2.0.... though it looks like Spuds is the only developer committing code now.

Last edited: