Show me Your phpbb

dihep

Participant
Errrm, it's not responsive? There's no excuse for such a flaw nowadays, and mobile visitors don't forgive it...
Hey.
Works fine on my mobile. It's optimized (not 100%, but I think more than enough) for mobiles. Some details of course are still under construction, but I can browse the forum just fine. Don't you?

strugar

Participant
Hey.
Works fine on my mobile. It's optimized (not 100%, but I think more than enough) for mobiles. Some details of course are still under construction, but I can browse the forum just fine. Don't you?
Yes, I can browse; but it looks just like desktop site, no responsive layout; for instance, check TAZ on mobile and on desktop.

When I open site, it looks like this:

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-06-53.png

So I have to zoom in, and then it looks like this:

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-07-03.png

Which is not really user-friendly, and I for one would bother with such a site only if it is important for me.

dihep

Participant
Yes, I can browse; but it looks just like desktop site, no responsive layout; for instance, check TAZ on mobile and on desktop.

When I open site, it looks like this:

View attachment 53819

So I have to zoom in, and then it looks like this:

View attachment 53820

Which is not really user-friendly, and I for one would bother with such a site only if it is important for me.
Oh, understood what you meant.
The forum was re-optimizated to look like it looks now. I noted your suggestion and will be under review, it can be easily done as far as I'm concerned (I should just reorganize the "Last Post Info", and the Forum's categories will occupy the whole screen.

I, for instance, don't really bother if it looks like now, because I do not have to zoom-in (I mean, current forum size looks fine to me) but I understand what you mean, and for sure it's easier to browse the way you say.

Your eyes would bleed if you saw how the site looked up before the optimization. This is a phpBB2 and it was none responsive at the beginning.

But thanks, your opinion and anyone else's are more than welcome and they certainly help me to build a better community.

Have a good day! :)