SEO Resources

Jiefred

Aspirant
Great List .... Newbies arre very lucky because we are all giving the links they need to promote their site. :)

alocalseo

Participant
No one likely listed SEO Chat because they are a competing forum. This is not a good site for newbies. They can be downright mean!

wayney

Participant
Thanks for sharing this load of information...very helpful and informative:)

swood

FB: Random-Scribblings
I've bookmarked this thread and am going to go through all those links and see if they can help my forum move up in the world :p

swood

salcha00

Neophyte
Hello, I notice the big list of Directories, Would this links count? I submitted so some already and I can't find any backlinks to my site from them.

ab420

Participant
Sorry if this is already in here, I didn't see it, but there's so many valuable resources, I may have missed it.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool:
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

can suggest other keywords to you, and will tell you the search volume and amount of competition in that field - very helpful for picking the proper keywords for your site.

nirmal

Neophyte
Thanks for providing useful links, books and information on SEO. I am trying to promote my business online. I found your forum information informative.

soccerbox

Aspirant
Nice work - my personal favourite is seomoz and their beginners guide - definitely a winner in my eyes.