Selling Selling database addon for XF2

Frode789

Participant
Due to some priority changes I have paused my project and going to sell off the custom developed database addon if anyone is interested as I need money. It is set up for containing board games, but you should be able to use it for other things like cars, digital games and so on with some tweaking.
It is sold as is, you'll have to tweak it for your use-case. PM me for demo link if you are interested.
None else has this, as you will take over my exclusive right to use it as you want on your site.

Pages:
Index with filtering options.
Database item details page with tabs for Overview, Reviews, Forum, Media, Files, as well as a few more that you may want to remove depending on your use case.
You can add database items to subscribed list, collection or wish-list. It will also subscribe to the connected RM/MG category.
List page where users can make custom lists (favorite strategy PC games for example), and then link to items in the database. Users can comment on them.
Custom link to the Group addon from trung, which enables you to add items from the database to X group. I suppose this can be removed if you don't use it.
Forum tab has support for multi-prefix addon. Forum thread/image/file includes link back to the database entry for it.

Development cost 1400 USD.
Open for offers.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 182154.jpg
Index page with filtering options.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 182210.jpg
Overview page for the database entry.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 182227.jpg
Review tab.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 182130.jpg
List page.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 182328.jpg
Bar linked to the connected database entry.

Last edited:

Frode789

Participant
Still open for offers, PM if interested/details.