Selling Selling 2 IPB Licenses

Sefket

Aspirant
Hi,

I’m selling an IPB Community Suite (Core) with forums, and another IPB Community Suite (Core) with forums, gallery, downloads, commerce and pages (Blog is missing). The first one has an active license. The second one has no active license, it costs $95 to renew. We can negotiate this, I’ll pay for the transfer fee for the second license.

First license: (Active)

IPB Community Suite (Core)
Boards

Second license: (Expired)

IPB Community Suite (Core)
Boards
Gallery
Downloads
Commerce
Pages

If you want both licenses with the applications, I’ll pay for the transfer fees.

I’ll charge $150 (originally $200) for the first license and you’ll get an active license with it. Second license is $330 (originally $550). I’ll pay for the transfer fee.

Prices are all negotiable for the licenses and transfer fees.

Please message me and/or reply to this thread. I've attached the thumbnail pictures below as proof:

IPB License.png IPB License2.png IPB LIcense3.png

Last edited:

Sefket

Aspirant
The first license is now $120. You pay the transfer fee for it. It comes with forums only. License is active until August.

The second license is $300. I’ll pay for the transfer fee, the license renewal fee is paid by you unless we can negotiate.

Sefket

Aspirant
UPDATE: The second license is now $250. I’ll pay for the transfer fee, the license renewal fee is paid by you. You should be able to only pay for the board license if you want to only pay $25 for now for the license support instead of $95.

Sefket

Aspirant
Great! I’m more focused on selling the second license.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
I have purchased the first one , the second one is still available , Thanks Sefket

Sefket

Aspirant
UPDATE: I have renewed the second license. The price is $320. You pay for the transfer fee.