Selling Found/Closed Selling 2 expired licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeswecan

Participant
:LOL:

I think we both know that site ;)

It is te same site that has always 10 USD donations and waits for 40 USD.

That statistic is a cheap trick to motivate unexperienced users to post their ads there.

In reality, a lot of nulled licences are offered there. As soon as you realize that the seller does not accept PayPal, you know it is not real.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
:LOL:

I think we both know that site ;)

It is te same site that has always 10 USD donations and waits for 40 USD.

That statistic is a cheap trick to motivate unexperienced users to post their ads there.

In reality, a lot of nulled licences are offered there. As soon as you realize that the seller does not accept PayPal, you know it is not real.
Interesting. I wasn't really aware they were that shady. I'm glad I didn't link them!

yeswecan

Participant
to be fair, i have to differentiate between the site owner and the people who are posting ads there.

i'm always looking for used XF licenses, so i am often there too.

But the attitude of the seller's there is really bad. You often waste your time with many PMs back and forth and at the end of the day they have either to high price expectations, many answer to PMs only after a week or they sell only nulled license or non-transferrable licences.

Drastic

Habitué
What if I update the 2 extra licenses myself, then you send me $100 for each one? That covers my upgrade fee and like $50 extra for myself?

I have no use for them as I reduced the number of sites I run, so.... The extra $100 I get out of this basically covers the update fee for my other 2 licenses for the year :)

And if there's a resource manager attached to one of them, you can just have it. I don't really care.....

yeswecan

Participant
You know, you try now to make a public auction out of it. I do not know whether this is allowed with the TOS of TAZ.

I send you 2 days ago my offer for the licences you offered here.

I spent a lot of time to explain you all the details. But I am not willing to play games here.

So make your decision or withdraw your sales offer.

Drastic

Habitué
Just trying to get the feel for the sale of a license there buddy.

You need to chill.

yeswecan

Participant
Eveyrhing has been explained to you.

It is just that exactly this behaviour is a signal for all buyers, that you either do have in reality nothing to sell or you try to get unrealistic prices.

First you were not willing even to renew the licences for yourself, now you suddenly have more licences and try to up the price.

I am still interested, but my time is limited. if I would spend with each seller that amount of time, there would be no time left for running communities. ;)

we_are_borg

Administrator
If some one PM‘s you with an offer please do not discuss this offer in a thread that is not fair towards the buyer. The only thing you can say is that you did not come to agreement and licenses are still for sale.

what i know of secondhand licenses is that an active license (at least 9 months left) goes between 75 to 110 dollar where the 110 rarely gets paid realistically 100 dollars with 12 months left is the best sell you can have (read normal user not a power buyer so you wait much longer for a sale). If there is a RM or Gallery attached you can get a bit more but it only increase it by 25 to 30 dollar if you are lucky.

Drastic

Habitué
If some one PM‘s you with an offer please do not discuss this offer in a thread that is not fair towards the buyer. The only thing you can say is that you did not come to agreement and licenses are still for sale.

what i know of secondhand licenses is that an active license (at least 9 months left) goes between 75 to 110 dollar where the 110 rarely gets paid realistically 100 dollars with 12 months left is the best sell you can have (read normal user not a power buyer so you wait much longer for a sale). If there is a RM or Gallery attached you can get a bit more but it only increase it by 25 to 30 dollar if you are lucky.
thanks for that. I have 6 total licenses and only 2 are for sale. And whatever this guy says about driving up prices, I'm basically asking everyone what's the fair price so I don't overcharge.... sheesh.... lol

yeswecan

Participant
:eek:

You move us to tears. The innocent person which has already 6 licences and really does not know what to do now, even does not know the renewal costs etc..... :unsure:

I am out and withdraw my offer.

I do not do business with dishonest people.

haqzore

Devotee
This is the most needlessly dramatized classified post I've ever seen.

Super weird.

A simple "for sale, tell me a fair price" somehow turned into assumptions of forbidden account transfers and accusations of dishonesty.

What?

I am so... Confused 😕

Taylor J

Fan
Yeah I'm not sure why there was any need for any assumptions or accusations... especially unfounded ones.

we_are_borg

Administrator
thanks for that. I have 6 total licenses and only 2 are for sale. And whatever this guy says about driving up prices, I'm basically asking everyone what's the fair price so I don't overcharge.... sheesh.... lol
Post 24 gave me the impression that you where talking to the buyer but yeswecan said about making it a public auction. So i was thinking yeswecan was talking to you by PM and you where talking in this thread.

Power buyers like yeswecan will in general offer you less for a license but you know you will not have issues with payments or chargebacks because he needs to protect his reputation else he cant buy secondhand licenses in bulk.

You can create a new listing, i will close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.