Resource icon

vBulletin Scroll Up/Down Buttons 1.1

No permission to download

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Scroll Up/Down Buttons - Adds buttons to allow users to scroll to top/bottom of page.

Overview:

This product is designed to allow you to add fixed buttons to the lower right of your site to allow your users to easily scroll to the top or bottom of the page. when a user is at the top of a page, only the down button is visible, and when the user is at the bottom of the page, only the up button is visible, and when somewhere in the middle, both buttons are visible. Buttons appear and disappear as needed, even when the browser window is resized, with...
Read more about this resource...

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
I've adapted it to work with XF 2.0.11, but only as template edits at the moment. This is going to be the simple function I finally try to turn into an XF addon. :)

Steve

Fanatic
I've adapted it to work with XF 2.0.11, but only as template edits at the moment. This is going to be the simple function I finally try to turn into an XF addon. :)
There are scroll button options already in the XF core, not sure you’re aware :). Under Page Setup in the style properties.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
There are scroll button options already in the XF core, not sure you’re aware :). Under Page Setup in the style properties.
Yes, but they don't quite behave as I'd like. :)

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Update - Version 1.1:

• Added support for Font Awesome icons as button arrows
  • Added StyleVars for additional customization of element styling

MKiera

Aspirant
Mark FYI tried this against Vb 3.8,2, both areas "enabled", and got blank white screen only.

Disabled everything back to normal. Cheers!