Scheduling Facebook Page Posts

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.07.21 PM.png

I made a bunch of memes today and have been posting them then i decided to schedule the rest of them, i have 10 days worth scheduled I think this will give each meme a fair shot of views and will be better than dropping multiple posts at one time.

11:45AM is right before lunch time

TheTourVan

Aspirant
We schedule a lot of content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (through Planoly). A lot of our content is time sensitive as a product or news is being released and there is a set date and time. It works well on our end.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
View attachment 53302

I made a bunch of memes today and have been posting them then i decided to schedule the rest of them, i have 10 days worth scheduled I think this will give each meme a fair shot of views and will be better than dropping multiple posts at one time.

11:45AM is right before lunch time
Just hope FB doesn't decide to be a dick and not post them. I've had that happen a few times. Spend a day scheduling a load of posts for when I'm not there, come back to a million "Facebook could not publish your post" notifications because they're stupid. :LOL:

TheTourVan

Aspirant
Just hope FB doesn't decide to be a dick and not post them. I've had that happen a few times. Spend a day scheduling a load of posts for when I'm not there, come back to a million "Facebook could not publish your post" notifications because they're stupid. :LOL:

I have not had that in the past. Yeah that would not be ideal.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I have not had that in the past. Yeah that would not be ideal.
The last time it happened for me was Saturday night. We'd scheduled about 15 posts at a time I wasn't going to be around. Got up to none of the posts having been put up. It let me manually post them, just wouldn't auto do it. Sunday, it all worked perfectly.

Gotta love FB :rolleyes:

TheTourVan

Aspirant
The last time it happened for me was Saturday night. We'd scheduled about 15 posts at a time I wasn't going to be around. Got up to none of the posts having been put up. It let me manually post them, just wouldn't auto do it. Sunday, it all worked perfectly.

Gotta love FB :rolleyes:

Have you tried a scheduler? I used Agorapulse for a while and it worked great. I believe they still do Facebook scheduling. They are great for Insta. I switched to Planoly which is just Insta.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Not recently, no. Can they schedule for groups?

fixer

I'm In My Prime
they have not shutdown 1 post since i obtained the certification to post as a media outlet

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
they have not shutdown 1 post since i obtained the certification to post as a media outlet
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they denied the posts for whatever. It was a glitch on FB - the scheduling just didn't work. So I got a load of error notifications "Something went wrong. Facebook was unable to publish your scheduled post. Please try again."

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they denied the posts for whatever. It was a glitch on FB - the scheduling just didn't work. So I got a load of error notifications "Something went wrong. Facebook was unable to publish your scheduled post. Please try again."
5A8931C5-D8EB-4411-88EF-A6E4B13238B4.gif

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I am not able to schedule post from the page itself. To schedule a post, I have to go to the Creator Studio to do that. Will the feature will be back within the page anytime soon or not?
Not that I've seen. It looks like this is now the new normal.

overcast

Adherent
For some reasons I can't schedule post from the post dialog box though. I guess they moved this feature to schedule post and also I am sure even the hootesuite type has to change to this settings to this.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
For some reasons I can't schedule post from the post dialog box though. I guess they moved this feature to schedule post and also I am sure even the hootesuite type has to change to this settings to this.
Yeah, that's been removed from the post box now. You have to go into Publishing Tools to schedule. I can't comment on hootsuite as I don't use it.

fixer

I'm In My Prime
last update made it hard to schedule posts from your phone and fyi i posted 10 days worth all at once out of frustration and the reach suffered horribly