Samsung Foldable Phone a flop?

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Loyalty to any brand or service provides very few benefits. In fact the opposite applies when it comes to services because the majority offer enticements for new customers. Just go with what best suits your needs and pocket at the time and forget the name on the box.
For me it’s about the seamless integration between the devices, been in real life and death situations and without some of this fluidity between the devices my life wouldn't be the same. Aside from that ... my macbook, ipads, iwatchs and iphones all work hand and hand together and makes my life not just easier but possible. I can rely on it to be powered up and ready when i need it, trust my aging father that lives alone with an old hand me down device ... syncing his medical schedule with my house holds calendars so we can facilitate everyone lives to work together. my wife has a heart condition and her apple watch reminds her of her current state and provides warnings and data that she can manage on her phone or ipad.. my phone even lets me know of any issues. It’s amazing, my son takes a photo of his project at school and seconds later we all can see it. Say what you will about apple products ... ok maybe if you pull one of these devices out of this loop it may not stand up in a one on one showdown ... but when you put them together there is no comparison and unless you have lived it you wont understand... hell my beats audio headphones even auto synced to my phone and started playing when i turned them on.... apple tv is amazing too. and my watch unlocks my macbook for me i dont even have to push a button... -APPLE FAN BOY

fixer

I'm In My Prime
In my old hot rod days people would blab about horse power and torque numbers

and what really mattered is if you could “put the power to the ground”

basically if its not integrated and usable it’s worthless

so the anti apple people can just keep puffing their chests and spinning their wheels while the practical people are too busy using their devices to even notice you

mysiteguy

Migration Expert
Gee, we do all that here with our Android devices, our family, and elderly mother-in-law.

Don't get bent out of shape.