Selling rpgforum.net domain for sale

Nabix

Selling rpgforum.net

Shoot me any offer. Might trade for software if able.

Edit: Just so I'm more clear. I'm not looking for an arm & leg here. I don't have time to build a site around RPG anything atm and I don't want this domain to fall into a domain shark with an insanely high price. I'd rather pass it off to someone who is going to use it.

Last edited:

Nabix

Any takers? This domain could be yours for *free* if you have something to trade worthwhile.

FTL

Adherent
I'm sorry I don't have a use for it, but it looks like a decent domain. Hope you get something for it and the recipient can make the most of it.

Nabix

I'm sorry I don't have a use for it, but it looks like a decent domain. Hope you get something for it and the recipient can make the most of it.

Thank you! :)

I'm hopefully revealing a new website here in the next few months. Might have some use for it afterward if I can find the time...

Nabix

So... I let the domain go as no one wanted it... and this happened. :/

Capture.PNG

Web Diva

Enthusiast
Oh, that's really frustrating!:eek: I was actually reading along getting interested too! :russ: Great name, Nabix!!:)

I've actually invested in a number of domains for the simple opportunity to sell them as I've learned that the older the domain, the more value in addition to a few other aspects. Though, the trick is finding someone to buy your domains when you have them up for sale. This is always the key. It's fine to have something vintage and of value, but it's finding that other interested party to purchase your vintage item for sale. I view my domain values a few times a year. I've had two domains for sale, that despite what Godaddy has them as their value and I've priced accordingly, no offers yet. It's that fine line. I may just use those domains again, anyway. I was a little ahead of the time when I bought those domains, now they may work better in this decade. Thinking ;)

Kale

Aspirant
I totally would have done something with this domain even if just a basic forum on MyBB, phpBB3, etc. No one is gonna pay that price for a domain at all! :O If I had a bit more $$$ saved up, I'd have maybe sent an offer!! Hope you or somebody gets this domain and uses it though! :)