Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment!

Revillution is an entertainment community with something for everyone to enjoy, with a big emphasis on gaming & streaming gaming content.

Smokey

Enthusiast
DarkGizmo submitted a new Showcase Item:

Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment!

Revillution is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we decided it was time to bring it back. It means a lot to myself and @Shortie861 and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. So I welcome you all to the brand new and improved Revillution!

Read more about this showcase item here...

Smokey

Enthusiast
So i showed a few buddies of mine that image and apparently they all seem to think it looks like a penis.......Well......I guess I know what's on their minds :p I need a new group of friends I think. XD

Smokey

Enthusiast
LOL Yeah. I'm getting crap for it now :p "We're gonna start calling you SmokeyPeen instead of SmokeyDevil" XD My friends are jerks. :p

fixer

I'm In My Prime
So i showed a few buddies of mine that image and apparently they all seem to think it looks like a penis.......Well......I guess I know what's on their minds :p I need a new group of friends I think. XD

Fixed
smokey3.jpg

Smokey

Enthusiast
The item Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment! has been updated:

Working on some updates and implementing some new features in the coming months. We're waiting to upgrade to XF 2.2.0. Waiting for a Release Candidate release before upgrading the site to start migrating features over to 2.2.x.

Smokey

Enthusiast
The item Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment! has been updated:

Updated stats, new media gallery now installed and on latest version of stable Xenforo (2.1.10) - Read more about it here - https://www.revillution.net/threads/site-upgraded-new-media-gallery.636/

Smokey

Enthusiast
Bump! some new features include:

1. Content creators such as streamers, youtubers or website owners can now become "Verified" on the site and be given a shiny blue checkmark.
  2. Username formatting for premium members & staff to help them stand out in the crowd!
  3. We've hit 500 members recently! it was slower than we would've liked but it's a small stepping stone towards the future!
  4. Media Gallery! Youtubers can share their videos on Revillution within the media gallery!
  5. So much more to come including lots of new content in 2021!

Come visit us today! https://www.revillution.net | https://www.revillution.net/forums