Found/Closed Requiring Xenforo Developers/Designers! [PAID]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dementei

Neophyte
Hello, first of all I've no idea if I am allowed to post paid job offers here, but I am in need of a masterful developer and a designer, more specifically Xenforo plugin developers who are able to create a sort of video platform that is hooked into the user database as well as other smaller tasks that we may have for you. Preferably I am searching for someone who is basically a Xenforo god and who wants to be part of a major YouTuber community called DRK. You may work as a paid contractor but we would rather hire you on board as staff and be part of the community as a lead developer, if that's okay with you.

If you're interested in being a part of something like this, do send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll send you more information as well as contact with the head of the community, thank you.

(Note to admins/moderators, if this thread is in the wrong place please move it, thanks.)

Tracy Perry

Opinionated asshat
Instead of re-inventing the wheel, you may want to see about a developer that can extend the XFMG (XenForo Media Gallery) to fit your requirements. That way you will not have to re-invent the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.