Remember about you?

Nebulous

Carpe diem
After you die, what one thing would you want people to remember about you?

echo_off

Ponders things of unknowable validity
Whatever they would like to or can remember about me. I don't know what I mean to others, that's their job, not mine...

Zero Numbers

Adherent
Words probably won't do enough to express what I want/think/feel. So I'll express it with the videos and music I put forth. Since 5 is the limit on videos that can be displayed, I'll do it up to that.

The first two are graduation type of songs. Just like people graduate from a school, there'll be a graduation from this world, if you come to the truth and do right.

This life isn't the only life there is. The life in this world is a test to see who does well to make it to a better world.

Last edited:

Nebulous

Carpe diem
I can be forgotten. I didn't make a real impact on the earth while I was here.

zappaDPJ

Administrator
I'd like to be remembered for discovering eternal life. Oh wait...

Nebulous

Carpe diem
I want to be remembered by being an awesome piano player. I doubt that would happen though.
Where do you play? I had a teacher who used to play piano at a fancy high rise hotel downtown in the evenings.

FTL

Adherent
I don't normally care for a legacy, but my NerdZone forum that I created last year is special. I want that to keep going.

As it stands, if I wasn't around (could just be very ill / coma, not necessarily dead) it would just keep running fine on autopilot until a hosting bill became due and wasn't paid. It would then shut off suddenly, without warning and permanently. A thoroughly unpleasant situation for the members that I want to avoid and I know it's happened from people's posts here and on other forums.

Nebulous

Carpe diem
I don't normally care for a legacy, but my NerdZone forum that I created last year is special. I want that to keep going.

As it stands, if I wasn't around (could just be very ill / coma, not necessarily dead) it would just keep running fine on autopilot until a hosting bill became due and wasn't paid. It would then shut off suddenly, without warning and permanently. A thoroughly unpleasant situation for the members that I want to avoid and I know it's happened from people's posts here and on other forums.

Too bad hosts don't offer perpetual hosting. You make one large payment and your hosting/domain will stay renewed until the end of time. Lol

Reactions: FTL

FTL

Adherent
Too bad hosts don't offer perpetual hosting. You make one large payment and your hosting/domain will stay renewed until the end of time. Lol
Oh I'd love that lol. One payment of infinity made to AWS, sorted. :LOL: