Rate the Forum Above You

MelBelle

Participant
8/10
The colors make the site easy to read. I think it could use a bigger banner logo though.

www.clausnet.com

Thanks :) I like the little logo, its just simple lol... But when I decide to change the theme, I'll work on a different style all around...

I love your site, the concept is awesome, and very unique. I'm even tempted to join. Honestly I like it so much to say 10/10 cus its just an awesome concept to do. :) Great job.

[EZTEC]Boomer

Aspirant
I would have to agree. 10/10

The site is integrated so well with the design and theme. The forums match with the site layout, and even the ornaments are used as links.

Great job.

kal

Participant
I love your site, the concept is awesome, and very unique. I'm even tempted to join. Honestly I like it so much to say 10/10 cus its just an awesome concept to do. :) Great job.

I would have to agree. 10/10

The site is integrated so well with the design and theme. The forums match with the site layout, and even the ornaments are used as links.

Great job.

Thanks very much! I am very anal about little details. All the colors are complimentary and any new graphics I add to the site have to match with the style.

I am getting ready to upgrade to IPB 3.0 wait until you see that! :D

NICOCLUBcom

Nissan / Infiniti guru
9/10 - Although I'm not familiar with the show, the forum makes me actually kinda interested! Great colors... Not sure I like the background, maybe widen the scheme to leave it out... Just goes to show, there's a forum for everything! :tup:

Here's our homepage: http://www.nicoclub.com

And, our forums: http://forums.nicoclub.com

technica

I love my forums!!!
Your site home page is full of content and it gives a impression of very active site. Impressed.

The header goes very well with the site and looks great.

9/10 - for your site.

Good work.

I own a programming and webmaster forum :)

PurpleCrow

Adherent
Love the banner for your site technica. The overall look is great too, very clean and perfectly organised.

Only thing I didnt like was that I couldnt see on the board index how many posts are in each forum.

9/10

I have a Pagan forum http://eclecticpaganpaths.com/index.php thats just moved, so its still a work in progress

eamiro

Neophyte
The forum organization is great, the theme is clean and simple, but I'd suggest a better logo. Also try to change the text color of the messages (make it darker).

7/10 Nice forum!

PromoForum - Recently launched :)

Toups

Participant
7/10
Not so sure about the colors -- the blue & yellow/orange colors don't go together so well
Try merging some of the categories as there are a lot of unused ones currently (understand it's a new forum but too many unused categories is un-appealing to new members!)
Also try getting a better banner designed, that one is too simple, almost boring
Puppy Cute - A Puppy & Dog Community

Drakon

Participant
9/10

I cannot see any problems with the forum itself. But the contrast between the light colors of the forum and the black of the background to the site hurts my eyes.

Furland Roleplaying