Rate the Forum Above You

carita

Freezing your screens
Haven't seen such colors on any other site, so that is good! They look nice. Not too many forums, which is also good.
8/10

Baldilocks

Fanatic
8/10. Very easy to read as the colors are vibrant. Some of the status icons look very similar to those on TAZ though. ;)

My forum is in my signature.

Baldilocks

Fanatic
9/10

I love it, just don't like the photos used to depict boards, never liked that.

I've always like them because oh larger forums, nothing but text just looks monotonous. LOL.

8.5/10 for yours. I love the colors and the theme. I would just prefer larger text and perhaps a wider style.

Good job!

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Hmmm - I like the style actually - it's one of the better dark styles that I've seen and the text logo is quite nice too - I like the shadowing effect. And with 41,202 posts - the forum is quite active = Very nice - I'll say (saving points for improvements or changes you may make of course :p ) 8 stars tehehehe

Jacquii.
JPiC Forum For Writers

MisterPersonality

Shut up and run!
8/10 - mom would definitely love that forum. :2thumbs:

Forum is in signature - it's been 2 weeks since we opened registration to all!...

twist

Aspirant
8/10. Like the colours and, although there's a lot of categories, they're clear and I'd know where to post.

WaffleStomp

Adherent
In my signature.. :)

6/10, needs content, and having that same smash tube thing all over is a little annoying.. otherwise looks great!

carita

Freezing your screens
Simple yet very stylish color choices. Everything is clear and easy to navigate.

8/10

Cadet

Hitler loved his banjo
8/10. Design is good but very compact-the sidebar is hard with 800x600. I would offer a fluid alternative. Chatbox sucks. Other than that, not bad for under a month.

http://forums.mtgdarkness.com

MisterPersonality

Shut up and run!
Thanks Jonah. I have a pretty wide screen, so I have an advantage.

8/10 on MTG as well. The skin is solid and I don't like that banner too much. It's last century.

Oh, and when you scroll down, the forum is wavey. Is that my computer or was that intentional?

technica

I love my forums!!!
FOR hansonandmore:

for me the site was too slow to load.

I am using Firefox and the bottom of the site is totally not aligned properly. Suggest you to work on it.

When I rollover mouse on the boards, some small dancing icons come-up that hide the stuff behind them, and that is annoying.

apart from this the color combination is good.

4/10.