Rate the Forum Above You

breakmydreams

Enthusiast
I give the forum above me a 9 out of 10... cause I like the theme of the site and the colors are not too bad either...

My forum URL is here...

ukbusinesslive

Participant
Sunee's forum is nice , clean and Bright, the Picture on one of the forum is a bit large i think, but overall a fresh look all round, Nice one 8/10

:tiphat:

carita

Freezing your screens
Great colors and icons! Well organized and easy on the eyes

wanboa

Aspirant
The skin is pretty elegant. Clean and clear and the banner did fine. 7/10

Nicely set up and organized, based on the index page. I couldn't see anything past that unless I registered, so I can't comment on that.

Nice background, clean, and complimentary to the forum's main area of interest - Islam.

If that page is an indication of how the inside looks, I'd say you deserve high marks for it.

BellieBoo

Participant
Monty, i like the idea of your forum!... i like how you have the recent posts and most popular in the middle...but it's a little crowded in that area... interesting topics!!...

my forum is: www.yorkiechat.net
info: Threads: 6,904, Posts: 125,352, Members: 829, Active Members: 273

Taizéan

Aspirant
Not bad. I'd replace the round circles (new post icons) on the index page with something prettier, and perhaps give it a header graphic of some kind... a bike maybe?

Apart from that nice.

http://www.ganeshanchess.com

carita

Freezing your screens
I like the colorful balls you got there. Only thing I really don't like is the color you got under Topics and Last Post. Doesn't really make any sense to have different colors there.

But I would give it an 8!

technica

I love my forums!!!
For Carita:

Cool and good theme. You have really added good images for each board.
The color is also good and catchy.

8/10 Good luck. :tiphat:

Cadet

Hitler loved his banjo
I like that theme-that's why I use it on my forum. Slightly modified. Good setup too. The clock is nice. Give it a 8/10

justenmartian

Adherent
9/10, nice theme going up top.... Then it drops to a blue theme. Might want to make it a darker color ie (black/gray)