Rate the Forum Above You

Frodosringfinger

Nerd Herder @ Geek4ums
Rate the forum above you!

Sort of like "Rate the Avatar Above You" or "Rate the Sig Above You", but with forums. Just a game, not looking for this to turn into a criticism thread. 10 highest, 1 lowest. GO!

Hired Goomba

Enthusiast
Rocketboy:

Well I can tell you just started it, but the idea is cool and I wouldn't mind seeing again when more is done with it, like a new skin or design and stuffs. ^_^

As for as a rating goes since it is new and stuff I will just give it a 5/10

phreakwars

Wakka Wakka Wakka
7, I like the category layout and theme/ URL name, but I think the skin is a little average and would benefit from a better logo.

Baldilocks

Fanatic
I am not usually fond of Proboards, but I like what you have done.
I like the theme colors.

I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

**For the next person, I have a few different skins to choose from.**

LimeTwists

Enthusiast
9/10 .. I love the top 10 stats at the bottom. Did you use a hack for that? Which one?

Baldilocks

Fanatic
Nice clean theme with great colors. Very active at least far as post count goes.

One of the best maintained MyBB boards I have seen. Shows the potential of the platform.

I give it a 9 out of 10 because nobody's perfect. ;)

ArchangelEpic

Aspirant
Ok heres what you do, you post a link to your forum and the next person to post rates the forum out of ten giving a + and - comment

E.g:

forumer1 said:
forum1.com - 112 members 359 posts

Then:

forumer2 said:
Alright, very suitable skin but its abit cluttered
6/10

forum2.com - 2561 members 9845 posts

etc etc

Please post:
The forum link
How many members and posts

and if you review:

a + and a - point

Rating out of 10

I'll start:

www.communityboard.co.nr

Yeargh

Aspirant
Very slow to load for me, other than that it looks ok, and the community chest thing is a cool idea. Things to improve could be slightly larger font on some of the text bits, and perhaps narrowing the forum sections down a bit to help start things even though I realize it's a general forum. 3 webmaster forums on a general forum might be a bit much considering the average internet user doesn't know of, or have any interest in it. Also it would seem to me that the 2 gaming forums could be merged.

6.5/10

yeargh dot com

Baldilocks

Fanatic
Very unique forum--not a format I am very familiar with. It's very easy on the eyes and the graphics are great, however there isn't a whole lot going on there.

I give it a 7/10

sherwood

Participant
N/a. . . Erm I have no forum above me. :ferris: Well if there was one I would give it 9/10 it would of been 10/10 if there was one there :p