Rate the Forum Above You

sunnee

Adherent
skip weblover (you are suppose to rate the website of the person above your post)

Forum above me is.....

9/10, nice theme going up top.... Then it drops to a blue theme. Might want to make it a darker color ie (black/gray)

Justen I like your site! I give it a 9 because its clear, clean and easy to navigate. You have plenty of catergories and looks like you are off to a great start. The colors are easy on the eyes as well.

Great job!

--------

Please rate my forum at http://www.realfreestuffforall.com/

Thank you~

0mah

Aspirant
Pet growth: I will give it an 8/10. I have two cats and nine horses. Plus at my Grandmothers there is four more cats and a dog. So the site may be something that I am interested in. And the Skin gives off a nice friendly feel.

Note: Mine forum has just restarted so not that great right now but rate it anyway.

technica

I love my forums!!!
4/10 purly on looks

The font color used are not good. Black background and on that blue colored fonts are not good.

Few things at bottom not even readable.

Suggest you to work on fonts and colors plus use good logo. Ah! and dont forget to build good content.

Best of luck for your forum.

CMartucci

Participant
Wow, a game where people have to click on your forum's link...sounds alright to me.

The Muslim Zone gets a 7/10. Good topic, nice forums, I just don't like the design that much. Especially since you have to scroll down a bunch just to see the forums. I think it should hit you right away. People always say you have only a few seconds to grab people's attention, right?

My forum is in my sig, but it's new, so don't expect too much.

Noles

paypal+
Wow, a game where people have to click on your forum's link...sounds alright to me.

The Muslim Zone gets a 7/10. Good topic, nice forums, I just don't like the design that much. Especially since you have to scroll down a bunch just to see the forums. I think it should hit you right away. People always say you have only a few seconds to grab people's attention, right?

My forum is in my sig, but it's new, so don't expect too much.
Since yours is new, I'll go ahead and base it on the skin/layout. I must say, I'm impressed. :tiphat:

My site is down right now, so... yeah. You can rate the main part I guess. :rolleyes:

Blind Bandit

Fanatic
Ver nice

7/10 It would be cool to see some of the yellow from the main page brought over to the forum. But maybe that was intentional.

Has quite a bit of activity too.

Muhammad

Participant
^nice...... 6/10 - Since your board it big enough I think you should buy your own Domain and Hosting.

Next - My Sig.

Blind Bandit

Fanatic
6.5 I like the topic. I think there has been fair to much misunderstanding between the various religious groups.