Resource icon

Quotebox/Codebox New Look

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

Quotebox/Codebox New Look - Quotebox/Codebox New Look

Summary: this will give you the same style look for code and quote boxes as you see here at adminextra. I know this could have been done through the style properties but that would have made it difficult to post a guide so here is the css for the same look.

You can see the live preview here or at bbsmiley or look under this text and view the .bbcodecode

First upload the images in the...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelley

Tazmanian
Summary: this will give you the same style look for code and quote boxes as you see here at adminextra. I know this could have been done through the style properties but that would have made it difficult to post a guide so here is the css for the same look.

You can see the live preview here or at bbsmiley or look under this text and view the .bbcodecode

First upload the images in the attachment to your /gradients folder.

Paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS Template
For previewing purposes for people in this thread with regards to how the quote box looks.

Kevin

Oooh, something shiny!
... I know this could have been done through the style properties but that would have made it difficult to post a guide so here is the css for the same look. ...
Paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS Template
Personally I appreciate it when edits can be done via extra.css alone instead of having to mess around with any of the templates and/or style properties. Makes upgrades & changes so easy. :tup:

Shelley

Tazmanian
Above all, thanks for this mod, it's very cool! :)

Then I've two questions:

- Quotebox works well, Codebox no, see below

View attachment 1246

View attachment 1247
Any ideas?

- Is possibile add a different style/color to Spoilerbox?

Thanks ;)
The quotebox/codebox styling is done through a default installation. If I'm correct the spoiler is one of jaxels mods? without knowing what the css classes it uses there's no way of me knowing how to guide you to style it.

Klaudius

Aspirant
Thanx for the reply but I've solved, it was simple

Only need to create new strings under .bbCodeSpoiler ;)

Shelley

Tazmanian
Thanx for the reply but I've solved, it was simple

Only need to create new strings under .bbCodeSpoiler ;)

Nice one I knew it would be a matter of allocating the class name but without knowing or seeing the code I was unable to provide the solution. Glad you got it sorted. :tup: